• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Snake Bite Private Reserve

Yesterday my Snake Bite Private Reserve arrived :onfire:

sbpr1.jpg

It is a really good sauce. Perfect taste and a good burn. By far the best of the 3 snake bite sauces.

All 3 Snake Bite sauces
sbpr2.jpg

stock
sbpr3.jpg

mine too, the original is good but way to easy to eat and only last 2 or 3 days and the pure venom is good also but to hot to use as an everyday sauce PR hits the nail on the head

Davetaylor said:
mine too, the original is good but way to easy to eat and only last 2 or 3 days and the pure venom is good also but to hot to use as an everyday sauce PR hits the nail on the head
The PR only lasts a day in my fridge... the Pure Venom was nice and hot, but not as tasty...

Davetaylor said:
hey Omri if it only lasts a day you need more sauces in your fridge!!!!
I gotta admit I haven't had any in a while now, but that's just because I have way too many sauces and need to finish them first. :shocked:

Davetaylor said:
whats in my fridge at the mo (not including homemade stuff!!)

HOTTHINGS.jpg

Yeah, but theyre not IN your fridge, dude, theyre on the floor. therefore, it should say "Hot Things on my Floor"

imaguitargod said:
One of my favorite sauces. I can't say enough about how good that one is.

I am surprised John! It is good but wasn't one of my favorites. I did the Private Reserve in one meal and the other Regular Snakebite in another meal and I honestly didn't feel any high or burn. Then again, I am who I am.

HotSauceGoonie said:
I am surprised John! It is good but wasn't one of my favorites. I did the Private Reserve in one meal and the other Regular Snakebite in another meal and I honestly didn't feel any high or burn. Then again, I am who I am.

Yeah, but Nick you are NUTS!:lol:

Sickmont said:
Yeah, but theyre not IN your fridge, dude, theyre on the floor. therefore, it should say "Hot Things on my Floor"

aw right pedantic it should say hot things from my fridge!!! (the floor is actually a table)

HotSauceGoonie said:

I was refering to taste, not heat ;)

Back