• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Snakebite "Pure Venom" thechileman.org

Again, a good vid. As I already said in another thread. It seems not too hot at first, but then you start to sweat...

There are so many great reviews, I am having a hard time not opening my bottle immediately!!!

great video THSC...

question for you...

Could/would you rate the sauces/peppers you have tested in a descending order from hottest down?...sure would love to see that list...

Chiliac said:
There are so many great reviews, I am having a hard time not opening my bottle immediately!!!

Same with my bottle, just waiting to get enough hot lovers in the same place and give them all a taste.

Nice one bro!

Man, that sure is one to make ya sweat eh?

Glad to hear the extract wasn't tooo bad, some of 'em are terrible tasting.

cheers,

QS

thanks guys,, yea AJ ill work on it but be changin or suppose added to :)

yea QS was really goood, i loved the burn and Taste was even good,, ive already asked for a usual snakebite, yea could taste the extract, but was slight and sort of went anyway

the private reserve snakebite is fantastic, i've had about 4 or 5 bottles to date and i'm sure i'll buy more (once the pure venom is finished) natural sauces are the best

theHippySeedCo said:
thanks guys,, yea AJ ill work on it but be changin or suppose added to :)

Thanks Neil...change is a good thing when you test a new one (pepper or sauce)...

well IGG, speaking of that The wife just came out and said "Honey, is that the spoon you use for the tests? its a Desert Spoon, this is a tablespoon" and showed me a smaller 1 SHITTTT

So been doing Desert Spoons, not Tablespoons hahahahahaa

I like my spoon.

It's an aprox. 1910 William Rogers silver Iced-Tea spoon.

Has a nice deep bowl, and a long handle. Plus, I jus like silver. :)

Oh..right.

Well, I'm a furry night-dweller anyways..

OT..feck meeeee..eating slice of my hab/wasabi pizza that's been in fridge the last day. OMG, it got hotter..BIGTIME.

*choke, gasp, wheeeeze...

That happens sometimes QS. Neil, my favorite part of the video was when you were reading the ingredients. "Oh crap" when you got to the 6million extract. Not sure if that was when you first realized it was in there or if the heat was starting to hit you, but it was funny either way.

Well, i think cuz it was supposed to be 6.4, and it apparently said 6.6?

Still, sound painful.

Ya, dam pizza..teach me to "wolf" down leftovers...:shocked:

It probably said 6.4 but through the delusinal endorphin haze it looked like 6.6 hahaha.
Great test Neil, btw a dessertspoon holds 11.8 mls, the way you pile it on i guess you are consuming around 20-25ml, nearly a nip, freako!!!

Back