• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

So apparently...

I'm the first person to complete Quaker Steak and Lube's Triple Atomic Challenge in the South Hills branch.

There's some silly little contest for the plebeians to make videos showing why they're tough enough. I decided to just say frak it and go for it.

So I ended up doing the regular atomic wing challenge first.
Not bad. Free bumper sticker.

Then I went for the Triple.
Hot as hell, not gonna lie. Lots of extract taste though, which is sad.
Wings were brought to my by some chick in this mock biohazard suit on. Was fun to see.
Ate the six wings, got my free t-shirt, and popped that branch's triple atomic challenge cherry.

I'll see about getting a pic uploaded tomorrow. For now, though, my stomach is doing flaming cartwheels and I need to drink some milk or something and lie down.

Saw this place on Man vs Food the other day and thought I could choke down six wings no matter what they put on them and glad you showed them skydiver who's boss, the THP crowd. Did you get your meal for free?

Pepp3rFreak said:
it's been a couple days and no updated pics, I hope the atomic wings didn't kill him?!

:rofl:

The WORST reaction I have ever had to chillis was eating "nuclear" wings at a restaraunt in Va. Beach called The Salty Dog.

I made the mistake of telling the waiter to challenge the cook-staff to "hurt" me.

They did.

....it was a looooooong night!

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
Saw this place on Man vs Food the other day and thought I could choke down six wings no matter what they put on them and glad you showed them skydiver who's boss, the THP crowd. Did you get your meal for free?

Meal wasn't free, alas.
As to the ones on Man v Food, those regular atomic wings are yummy.
I warmed up on them before moving to the triple atomic version. :hell:

paulky_2000 said:
:rofl:

The WORST reaction I have ever had to chillis was eating "nuclear" wings at a restaraunt in Va. Beach called The Salty Dog.

I made the mistake of telling the waiter to challenge the cook-staff to "hurt" me.

They did.

....it was a looooooong night!

I've eaten there too! The same guy that owns that one owns one in Ocean City MD. He's a big Steelers fan and a heckuva guy.

Skydiver said:
Meal wasn't free, alas.
As to the ones on Man v Food, those regular atomic wings are yummy.
I warmed up on them before moving to the triple atomic version. :hell:

It's been a while since I was there, but when I was at the QS&L in Sharon they only had Atomic. Is it just triple the sauce, or is it a different sauce all together. I liked the Atomic. Nice job.

JayT said:
I've eaten there too! The same guy that owns that one owns one in Ocean City MD. He's a big Steelers fan and a heckuva guy.

It's been a while since I was there, but when I was at the QS&L in Sharon they only had Atomic. Is it just triple the sauce, or is it a different sauce all together. I liked the Atomic. Nice job.

Different sauce altogether.
Tastes like extract and is way freakin hotter than the regular atomics. I like the atomics. To me, they taste kinda o-habbish and not at all extracty, the triples taste like they just dumped a bottle of chemical heat in it since so many people were dominating the regular ones.

If I had to guess, I'd probably put them around 500k SHU or so.

Back