• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

So. Cal guys and gals

Finally, some good rain from tropical storm Dolores. Plants, grass, trees finally getting some water. I transplanted a cactus yesterday so I'm glad he's getting a little. This is the leading edge I hear..more expected through Monday.

stoney's_ghost said:
Finally, some good rain from tropical storm Dolores. Plants, grass, trees finally getting some water. I transplanted a cactus yesterday so I'm glad he's getting a little. This is the leading edge I hear..more expected through Monday.

I got it for about 3 hours, Now the Sun is poking through. Nice to actually see it really rains on Earth lol

We've had sprinkles all day,nothing storyline at all.A big relief for everyone here in S.California.We really really need.Seriously can't recall it raining(Sprinkling all day) wonderful surprise.

Gargoyle91 said:

I got it for about 3 hours, Now the Sun is poking through. Nice to actually see it really rains on Earth lol
It rains in other parts of Earth. California isn't all of it. :) 

fmulder21 said:
It rains in other parts of Earth. California isn't all of it. :)

You're kidding me? I thought Cali supplied the rest of the nation with water cause we are the best state, after all.

Back