• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

So... hows the weather?

Yeah, my overwintered plants have had a "field trip" every day this past week, but according to that forecast, it looks like it will be Wednesday before they can go out again. I have a feeling they are going to pout about that.

80 degrees and partly cloudy in Minneapolis later today. 78 yesterday :crazy: . Last year my compost bins were still frozen solid in late May. This year they are already almost completely thawed already.

Here is this weeks forecast for Virginia Beach:
6849523026_88cb2cc7a4_b.jpg

I'm hardening off one of my cayennes because It took off fast and I think it can handle the weather fine. I also want the wind to pollinate its flowers. The sun didn't phase it at all. I had it in a window sill in direct light for awhile though. I also had some extra habaneros from thinning and figured I'd throw em in an old large pot rather than throw them away. They wilt during the day but perk up at night and are handling it surprising well. Last week was much warmer and they are still getting used to the sun. Partly cloudy is good. Maybe I'll put some more plants outside for hardening.

edit: 4/10 is our last frost date but it has been a warm winter. Last week we were having 80 degree weather.

I keep looking at the 10 day forecast and every time I look they raise their projected temperatures a bit... I'm waiting for this to finally crash at some point, but so far it looks promising.

I don't understand this Ye Olde style of measurement?

Fahrenheit? miles? inches? gallons? what does it all mean?

Mezo. :D

Back