• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

So i now officially hate my room-mate

So we share a flat, the three of us. I found the place and got myself people to live with, as a matter of fact she is the 3rd person in the room she's renting.
In Summer, as usually, i put quite some peppers on the little balcony we have with on our flat and have been doing so eversince i lived here
and noone has ever spoken up against them or the space occupied by them.

But as soon as i announced plans of moving 2 months ago, the anti pepper shitstorm has been brewing.

"Those shit plants take up to much space" "F*** hot food" "Your plants are not even pretty" "I hate your plants" blablabla

So she could shut it for a full year and all of the sudden has to bring her anti pepper propaganda to me, the hell ?

Man shes hosting a party at the place when i am not here, knowing that her parties are usually quite excessive and my plants have reached a fair hight yet,
i consider getting them all inside into my room, shit was not looking forward to moving them till i am changing flats but well dont want to have them broken either.

So yeah, i wanted to vent, the new place i move to has a balcony three times to size of this and all sunny south .. so, chili heaven here i come.

And i will probably wipe some habanero's on the cutlery before i leave, this c*** cannot even take tabasco so enjoy this last greeting from me :P

(enjoying a pizza with half a habanero orange diced with a nice beer while typing this,yaaay hot peppers!!!)

I assume/hope she is not following you in the move......so diced habs in the pockets of her denim jeans...........squeeze some juice from a few peppers and drizzle on a roll of toilet paper, let it dry and leave it for her.

Enjoy the new balcony

I assume/hope she is not following you in the move......so diced habs in the pockets of her denim jeans...........squeeze some juice from a few peppers and drizzle on a roll of toilet paper, let it dry and leave it for her.

Enjoy the new balcony
hahahahaha LMAO!!!
thats not right dude,but funny as hell!!!!
just gave me an idea too,lol

No one should have to put up with that kind of nagging , EVER. i think Brian had it right. a waste of space telling you your plants take up to much space! F that with a baseball bat!

I hear coating her Ah....Personal vibrator with oil/extract does wonders the next time she gives that sucker a kick start.

Put some in her liquid hand soap,shampoo etc.
Chicks have tons of stuff laying around in the bathroom that could be fortified with extract.

Hasta La Vista Baby.

Dice up some superhots (yeah I mean it) and steep in a vinegar solution for a couple of days. Take out the chunks, and put the rest into a spray bottle. Then spray underwear, lightly is all that's needed. And then wipe the solution over the mouthpiece of popular bottles and/or glasses and the nose-bridge area of their glasses/sunglasses.

XD

Thanks for sharing :)

Ok I changed "CRAP" to STUFF... :)

I did but I do know what word you were actually refering to - in the original post.

I don't understand the word thing in general.

Fn ,Freakin or farkin is OK though when you read it the thaught in your head is the word you aren't supposed to print/write.
Dubbing in movies get pretty/really funny at times when they put a movie on TV and do a lot of word substitutions.

Beatch is ok but female dog isn't etc.

Using the big C means Cancer...

Kinda stupid in general.

You get the same picture in your head no matter what the word used is.
Now with Texting all kinds of nonsense means something else.

I'm getting older and I figure in another few years I'll be diagnosed with oldtimers disease because I can't read all the acronyms or whatever.

I guess if it bothers people change the "C" word but it'll still mean the same thing.
Change it to Beatch?

I used to get yelled at as a kid for saying DANG instead of dam.
Maybe soap tastes better now than it used to... LOL
maybe nobody knows what soap tasted like anymore.
They'd get sued for putting it in their kids mouth-hazardous material or whatever.

Don't tug with supermans cape,
You don't spit in the wind
don't take the mask of the old lone ranger
and you don't mess aroud with (Jim)Bhuts...

Whatever that song was.Jim Croce way back when.
Guess I'm showing my age. :)

as i am not home now i keep calling her daily to take a look at my plants to check on them and ask her if they are well :rofl:

even though i have somone else come to the flat every couple days and water / fertilise them, just to get her going a bit :hell:

Make sure to deseed a bunch of super hots and rubb her pillow before you get the fark out of that place! Chili haters make me sick :crazy:

Back