So... is it possible to get a few genuine Chocolate Bhutlah SM seeds

I've seen a couple of vendors selling seeds titled Chocolate Bhutlah SM, but are they genuine?

I know it probably isn't a stable strain yet, but i'm guessing development of this variety is a couple of generations in already.

So does anyone know of a vendor, or person who could sell me a couple?

Cheers

Darkgreen said:
I've seen a couple of vendors selling seeds titled Chocolate Bhutlah SM, but are they genuine?

Exactly, which vendors?
Chocolate Bhutlah SM is, i believe, F4 or F5 at the moment, with Ed Currie possibly F6, as he uses greenhouses and grows all year long.
There's been a lot of drama about this, as far as i know Steven standbyandfire is the only reliable source, and Puckerbutt is helping stabilizing it, and probably will sell seeds next season.
The others CB on the market are the Pepperlover ones, the Semillas La Palma ones, but they are simply Bhut x Douglah cross.
The SM that you asked for, is a three-way cross (Red Bhut x Douglah) x Butch T, originally Red, that showed a Chocolate natural variant that Steven selected to develop.

Roberto

Guitarman said:

Exactly, which vendors?
Chocolate Bhutlah SM is, i believe, F4 or F5 at the moment, with Ed Currie possibly F6, as he uses greenhouses and grows all year long.
There's been a lot of drama about this, as far as i know Steven standbyandfire is the only reliable source, and Puckerbutt is helping stabilizing it, and probably will sell seeds next season.
The others CB on the market are the Pepperlover ones, the Semillas La Palma ones, but they are simply Bhut x Douglah cross.
The SM that you asked for, is a three-way cross (Red Bhut x Douglah) x Butch T, originally Red, that showed a Chocolate natural variant that Steven selected to develop.

Roberto
they are others growing it from steven.  My good friend jack is one of them.  

I am growing the Pepperlover and the SLP versions this year.  The "Bhutlah" just sounds like a cross between the Bhut and the Douglah.  Perhaps Steve should rename his awesome pepper to something like a "Bhutchlah".

bpiela said:
I am growing the Pepperlover and the SLP versions this year.  The "Bhutlah" just sounds like a cross between the Bhut and the Douglah.  Perhaps Steve should rename his awesome pepper to something like a "Bhutchlah".
That sounds pretty good.

jedisushi06 said:
they are others growing it from steven.  My good friend jack is one of them.  
Yeah, also Chad, Ed (nagacanario) and the other members of that Group. But none of them is giving away seeds, i think

Hi

Thanks for all the answers. I've contacted "standbyandfire", and i'm awating his answer. I'll also try my luck with nagacanario i think.

I havn't got much hope of succeeding in acquirering those seeds, but i guess we won't have to wait for much longer before it's released anyway - i think next season perhaps.

Cheers

Back