So you think you can pound 'em down? NOT!

salsalady

Business Member
This raises pounding a beer to a whole new level~~~

[video=youtube;yKWbasO_W_w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKWbasO_W_w[/video]

I have a buddy, Mike but we call him Bluto, that could kill a tall boy, 16 ounces, just as fast as the beer could flow. He would cut the bottom of the can off, raise it to his lips, then tilt and pop the tab at the same time. Beer just disappeared. Gone. Never heard him swallow. Bluto, what a guy.

Damn, that's a freaking pitcher. Hate to hear the burp.

Hey pat what your mate did is called "shotgunning", only tried it once. The beer came out of my nose!

some people have a physiological phenomena called the "guzzlers gulp"...I told an anatomy and physiology professor friend of mine about this guy drinking 36 ounces in less than 5 seconds out of a chugging flask...he went to see the contest, Bo did it in 3.2 flat, he looked at me and said...yup, that's a guzzlers gulp...they open the whole throat and swallow about a pint at the time..

they have to swallow to get the epiglottis to close off the lungs Nova....

Pat, me and "your buddy" have a little in common. I can shotgun a 12ozer in about 2 seconds, but nothing close to this guy, and definitely not cold beer either, talk about brain freeze.

wonder how it would be to pound one of those 11%ers that is 22 oz....bet that would get your attention...

I've never been much of a binge drinker. I prefer to sip on my beer slowly.....allll dayyyyy looooongggg.

15 or so beers in 12-14 hours....just a slow, steady burn. ;)

Back