• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

pod Some C. bacatum

Good evening.
I hope someone can help identify this pod. Not very hot.
Greetings from Argentina

Attachments

• DSC_0379.JPG
    DSC_0379.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 30
I think you are right. One way ticket from here. I will look for more seeds. Now we are heading into the colder part of the year. Harvest time.
Great selection of varieties you have.!
Good luck. Looking forward to hear how its going.
My first Glog.

Make friends swap seeds, send Birthday cards, start your collection enjoy.

Good. I do not really have much to offer, but that could change.
That will change as you get deeper into the addiction LOL.
I started with the old classics from Mexico, then moved on to the Ajis from South America.
The pepper choices from around the world are endless, I keep learning of new & tasty choices.

What kind of setup do you have for starting your seeds?

I have some trays for seedlings. I do not need to warm an indoor setup like many others. I plsnt the seeds in mid winter and put it ourside during the day and at night indoors. Protecting it from the birds is important. I plant mainly outside but have some space covered with shade cloth.
The swarms of parrots and other birds here take their share.
I pant ten plants for me and ten for the birds. If they eat of my plants, I eat from theirs.
I started with the old classics from Mexico, then moved on to the Ajis from South America.
The pepper choices from around the world are endless, I keep learning of new & tasty choices.

Perhaps some bird netting would help. https://www.amazon.com/s?k=bird+netting+for+garden&crid=1QR2BYPC36QG5&sprefix=bird+netting,aps,978&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-doa-p_3_12
The only birds that eat some of my peppers are very little yellow birds that like the ripe Chiltepin pods when they get ripe. 😀

Do you have any problems with any fungal diseases?
Fungal not. Just some beetles that do harm and of course aphids.
I have some trays for seedlings. I do not need to warm an indoor setup like many others. I plsnt the seeds in mid winter and put it ourside during the day and at night indoors. Protecting it from the birds is important. I plant mainly outside but have some space covered with shade cloth.
The swarms of parrots and other birds here take their share.
I pant ten plants for me and ten for the birds. If they eat of my plants, I eat from theirs

Back