• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

some illustrated questions

Hello everyone I have some pics to show you hopefully easier to get some tips and opinions.

This lil seedling seems to have some leaf curl I am really concerned about this one cause this is the only white hab seedling I have had to survive out of about 6 that have sprouted. Any thing i can do to help it?
DSCN1755.jpg

These Fatalii seedlings just sprouted today and were in a nursery tray with seed starting mix I cut them out of the tray because where the rest of the seeds are germinating there is insufficient light. should I keep them in this seed starting mix or do they need to be moved into something else?
DSCN1747.jpg

This Bhut leaf is losing alot of color and turning yellow, it is just the one leaf though. Is this a sign of worse things to come or am I ok?
DSCN1749.jpg

Finally, I accidently left the door open in my basement overnight and the next day there was a few critters around my plants. Are these guys harmful?
DSCN1752.jpg

The plant in the first picture needs water, and fast, soak the whole pellet and remove it from the bottom heat, you could be rotting the roots.

millworkman said:
The plant in the first picture needs water, and fast, soak the whole pellet and remove it from the bottom heat, you could be rotting the roots.

There is no bottom heat on the plant right now but I am going to water it.

I would advise leaving the fatalli seedlings right where they are, IMO they are not yet ready to be transplanted. You should wait for at least the first set of TRUE leaves before you transplant. As for the Bhut, how much fert are you using and at what concentrate? It could be a case of over fertilization. but not too sure as it is only the one leaf showing any problems. As for the "critter" it looks like a moth to me but not sure how much he will eat if any at all.... The offspring would be more of a concern...

I have used fish and kelp ferts at a very dilluted ratio less than 1/4 strength. Thats all for ferts i think there is a slow release in the potting mix though

Back