• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

pics Some more pics of my plants.

From left to right.....
Paper lantren, tabasco, thai, yellow 7 pod
001-4.jpg

Trinadad scorpion
002-2.jpg

Marbles, peruvian white hab,explosive ember, bhut
003-3.jpg

some more left to right
Fatali, pequin, unknown thai,brazillian starfish
004-2.jpg

Firecracker pequin , lemon drop, piri piri, bishops crown
005-6.jpg

chillilover said:
I'd like to but don't know too much about it or if i can up in Canada with our long cold winters.:confused:

Well, I don't know much about it either but overwintered 4 plants for my first time last winter. I just brought them indoors and placed them where they would get a "little" light and gave them some water when dry for the most part. Spider mites were my biggest problem and some were barren of leaves when repotted this spring, but all survived my neglect and poor treatment. I didn't cut back any of the plants until spring and trimmed what appeared to be dead wood when I potted them up from a #5 pot to 7 gallon. So basically all I did was keep them warm, provide a little window light and water when I remembered to check on them. :)

If all four survived my torture I'm sure you can do it; pepper plants are real survivors.

coming along nicely Jim, Yeaaa

Hey the Unknown Thai is that the 1 ya sent me ? Its Stingy Hot.. love it, have a heap of dried pods of it but put them somewhere and lost, HAHAHAHAHAHHAA its ok though i do that often (just found the gum smoked jalapeno got from Lanacoora last sawtell that lost) the plant is alive in the pumpkin patch as liked it there so left it.. your 1 has a flower on it too coool.

this 1
jimsthai.jpg

:D

The one in you pic is my Thai on the bench. The unknown thai have shorter thinner fruit and its a frutescens. I think I sent those too but didn't know if you grew it because you said you didn't have much more room.

Its a black pearl. It's just starting to bud. The plants should be bigger by this time of year but its been a cold, rainy summer so far. My explosive ember(the left plant in the middle pic) Is only a foot high but already has a lot of peppers and tons of buds. Probably close to a hundred combined.

Nice looking plants. Mine aren't too far off considering I didn't put a seed in the dirt until end of may!

Back