• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Some Observations. Some Questions

I sowed all my seeds at the same time (Jan 20th 2010) and most of the Jalapenos were the first ones up. So, I figured that I would be watching those develop first. I think I know that Jalapenos are supposed to fruit first, right? The thing is, is that the are not developing as fast as the super hots. Is this right?

If you mean by grow faster, the answer is no, Superhots do not grow faster than Jalapenos...

Jalapenos (and most other "annuums") will grow AND produce faster than the chinense superhot varieties...IMO if your superhots are growing faster than your jalapenos and they are getting the exact same treatment, something is wrong...

Huh, I think I have done everything the same. The only thing different is that I used some disposable cups for all the jalapenos and some of the tree habs and one 7 pot red. I am going to have to investigate. Nothing looks wrong with the Jalopenos other than the fact the superhots are going faster.

MrArboc said:
Sure you haven't mixed up the labels? It happens:)

Do you have any pictures?

I am reasonably sure that I have not missed labeled as I label each one as I put a seed in it. Nothing is impossible though. I will take pictues but I need to find an easy place to host them. I used to use Kodak but they have changed and I dont think its free anymore. Ideas on easy to use ones? Remember that I am using an ancient computer. I am going to replace it this spring I suppose.

Right click on anyone's pics in the forum and select properties to see what most are using.
fart.gif

thats too simple SS... ;)

First picture are the Jalapenos. They came up out of the seedstarter first
Second picture are the Habs, Trins, Bhuts, 7 pots, etc etc

jalapenchinensecomparis.jpg

jalapenchinensecomparis.jpg

agree...japs = sad...

chinense look very happy

Back