• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Some Observations. Some Questions

don't know man...don't know what you have done with them...they look weak...like they need something...here are my billy bikers I planted on 2 Feb ....

there are 4 trys in the picture...the front one is billy biker jalapenos planted on 2 Feb...second tray is Jalapeno M planted 4 Feb...third and fourth trays are 7 Pot planted 31 January...

021510d001.jpg

heres a close up of one of the good ones...

021510d007-1.jpg

I don't know what your issue is...the plants just look weak...if they have been in the soil since 20 Jan and popped first, they may need something to eat and maybe a foliar spray too...they kinda look a little yellowish to me...maybe a tiny bit of epsom salt...hope you aren't keeping them too wet...

I should cut open one of them cups and just see if the soil is to wet huh? I can use another cup when done. Good idea?

It looks like you used different soil with the jalapeńo, maybe Miracle Grow on the annuums and Pro-Mix with the chinense. Plants look great AJ not to steal this thread.

Mjdtexan said:
I should cut open one of them cups and just see if the soil is to wet huh? I can use another cup when done. Good idea?

yes, good idea...

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
It looks like you used different soil with the jalapeńo, maybe Miracle Grow on the annuums and Pro-Mix with the chinense. Plants look great AJ not to steal this thread.

Thanks PRF...

Back