• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Some of my habs outside on a larger planter

on the back deck. Hopefully they will thrives and the sick ones will recover being outside. I was able to transplant some bhuts/scorpion/7 into larger pots indoors and some are still in the seeds trays. Have to get more pots for them. Aphids still cropping up from God knows where - this time on my cherry hots. Sprayed them with the weaker soap/oil/water mixture - they are outside tonight too.

Have to dig up the garden area when I get the chance - get some netting for the deer and rabbits.

No pics yet. The one that lost all but one of it's leaves and the other similar sick ones ARE throwing out tiny leaves from everywhere so they ain't done yet...

what got at them? the deer and rabbits? i heard something was munching plants near my satellite farm, but so far mine are okay. i should go tomorrow and check up on things.

The ones that lost their leaves were due to the too strong soap/oil/water solution that I made for the aphids. It killed all the leaves. I was using canola oil, water, and Palmolive. Now I am using less oil, another organic soap and less of it, and water. I sprayed a few plants with it last night due to more aphids and it killed the aphids but so far the leaves look okay. Lots of trial, error, and near death here.

The landscapers were out this morning - I swear if one of those Mexican dudes damages my plants with a blower I'm having Mexican for dinner.

Back