• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pics Some of my plants (pics)

This, I'm pretty sure is Kimchi from Korea. It's about 60 cm tall now and growing FAST. Heaps of pods on it now.

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Here's one of the pods.

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Takanotsume. Just starting to produce pods.

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Habanero Orange

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Chinese Five Color (poor pic quality)

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

You may want to give the 5 Color some more light, the leaves should be darker than that. But over all, some nice happy plants.

imaguitargod said:
You may want to give the 5 Color some more light, the leaves should be darker than that. But over all, some nice happy plants.

Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately it's in the best position I've got. When I'm home on weekends I'll move them around a bit to get more light. The leaves are a bit darker than they show in the pic, how much darker should they be?

chibi said:
Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately it's in the best position I've got. When I'm home on weekends I'll move them around a bit to get more light. The leaves are a bit darker than they show in the pic, how much darker should they be?

They should have a slight purple tint to them. Maybe I just can't see it in the pics.

Back