• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

some of the fruits I growing & trying to grow

passionfruit
starapple
cas
guava
jocote
zapote (mamay)
5 diferent types of orange
3 diferent types of lime
2 types of grapefruit
starfruit
pineapple
bananas
plantains
quadrados
mangostan
tamarind
there's probably a few I'm forgetting. Any other fruitaphiles here?

I have these plants/trees growing:

mango
bignay
jackfruit
sweet sop
lemon
cashew
strawberry
pineapple
avocado
calamansi

Fruit trees are the best, I love going in the yard & picking stuff fresh! I forgot about it, I have mango too, but it's not fruiting yet, & several avocado I started this year.
There's a few you have I don't know,I'll have to research them.

I've got Coffee 3 types, Mulberry, Strawberry, Passion fruit 4 types, Lemon, Limes 3 types, Pomigrant, Surnam cherry, Dragon fruit 4 types, Mysore Rapberry, Cinnamon, Apple cactus, Saguaro cactus, Piickly pear, Yes I've lost my mind

I've got Coffee 3 types, Mulberry, Strawberry, Passion fruit 4 types, Lemon, Limes 3 types, Pomigrant, Surnam cherry, Dragon fruit 4 types, Mysore Rapberry, Cinnamon, Apple cactus, Saguaro cactus, Piickly pear, Yes I've lost my mind

what kind of coffee are you growing?
My partner & I have 2 1/2 hectares of coffee, check out the link
www.wienandbaldcoffee

www.wienandbaldcoffee

www.wienandbaldcoffee

www.wienandbaldcoffee

www.wienandbaldcoffee

Can you post any pictures, if you can that'd be cool, I got 12 Dwarf coffee seeds. I've never seen a coffee before if you can please post some pics of it! :) Actually it would be nice to see any of the plants that you got going. ;)

Can you post any pictures, if you can that'd be cool, I got 12 Dwarf coffee seeds. I've never seen a coffee before if you can please post some pics of it! :) Actually it would be nice to see any of the plants that you got going. ;)

If you check out the link, there's plenty of pics. Actually I don't have any pics at the moment because I just cut down all the coffee, we do it every 5-6 years, because it's all handpicked and the trees will get to tall to harvest. In a few months I'll take some pics for you, of everything growing back . in two years it will be harvest time again. I'll take some pics of the other stuff too.

For Coffee I've got Robusta coffee seedlings, waiting on Racemosa, and Arabica Seeds. Just trying somethings see what goes good and we use enough of to keep around as have very little room. So far the Passion fruit, Lime, Lemon, Pomigranit, Surnam cherry, Mulberry, Dragon fruit, Chilies, Bell peppers, Peanut, Black Grapes, Garlic, Ginger and Aloe vera are doing great. The others not doing so good.

For Coffee I've got Robusta coffee seedlings, waiting on Racemosa, and Arabica Seeds. Just trying somethings see what goes good and we use enough of to keep around as have very little room. So far the Passion fruit, Lime, Lemon, Pomigranit, Surnam cherry, Mulberry, Dragon fruit, Chilies, Bell peppers, Peanut, Black Grapes, Garlic, Ginger and Aloe vera are doing great. The others not doing so good.

If you ever need any coffee tips let me know, I'm no expert but, I know a good deal about growing it.

I don't have room for fruit trees but next year I will have some dwarfs. They will be part of my Beer (and other beverages) Garden.

Mike

what kind of dragon fruits are you growing? I only know 3 varieties.

We have White, Red, Purple and a cross that is called Pink. But is white with lots of purple vanes in the fruit so looks Pink. Its the fastist growing Dragon fruit we have.

I should ask about growing Coffee. We are doing it from seeds. Whats the best mix of soil to use ? As we are in Thailand its hard to get alot of things but Coco nut shell, sand, clay, Dirt? is easy to get and peat moss is not so hard to get ether. We are not in maybe a good place to grow as its +30 year round day and night with a few days of winter that maybe +25 and up, but will be say a days of +32, +27, +25, +31, +33,... In the Day the up and down is not much unless is a day it goes from +30 to +36 with a drop to +32 but below +30 is rare.

Back