• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pics Some pics of my plants

Reaper and a ghost behind it. The Reaper is just over 6ft tall. I'm really hoping they pull through. We're expecting a low of 48 degrees here near Chicago Friday night.
Sorry, can't find where to upload pics

Okay, it's hard to explain this, because when you type it out, it thinks you're giving a command and it won't show up in the post character for character.
So, pretend ( ) are [ ]...because if I use brackets, they disappear.

Type (img) then paste a direct link to your pic(probably ending in .jpg, and not .html) then end with (/img)
Just use brackets instead of parenthesis.
And you have to do this with each picture, as far as I know.

I wish there was an easier way, but I've almost gotten used to it.

Jubnat said:
Okay, it's hard to explain this, because when you type it out, it thinks you're giving a command and it won't show up in the post character for character.
So, pretend ( ) are [ ]...because if I use brackets, they disappear.

Type (img) then paste a direct link to your pic(probably ending in .jpg, and not .html) then end with (/img)
Just use brackets instead of parenthesis.
And you have to do this with each picture, as far as I know.

I wish there was an easier way, but I've almost gotten used to it.
Is it similar for posting videos? I've cut and pasted links to YouTube videos that later won't play on here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kenyanr1 said:
Reaper and a ghost behind it. The Reaper is just over 6ft tall. I'm really hoping they pull through. We're expecting a low of 48 degrees here near Chicago Friday night.
Sorry, can't find where to upload pics
Put the pics on imgur and then click the image link in the top of the text editor. Just paste the link in there.

Back