• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Someone please explain all the 7 Pots to me...

Diabolus said:
Just call it whatever you want. Pot and pod almost sound the same anyway. I find both ways acceptable.

I wrote "7 Pot" on the cups and my mom asked if I was growing illegal stuff now. LMAO!!!

MrArboc said:
Nah, I don't think it's a good idea to make up yet another name;)
From what ive been told from all the Trini's its the 7 pot for because of how much the pepper can heat in stew.
Will you accept this MrArboc as a statement?

I have heard the 2 names interchangeably and I do agree with keeping the name for the seeds that you receive. I have some in the garden with Pot and some with Pod based on the label for the little baggy I got. But I also think that whether you use Pot or Pod or just plain 7's, people know what you are talking about.

jacob

jjs7741 said:
I have heard the 2 names interchangeably and I do agree with keeping the name for the seeds that you receive. I have some in the garden with Pot and some with Pod based on the label for the little baggy I got. But I also think that whether you use Pot or Pod or just plain 7's, people know what you are talking about.

jacob
Your right my friend. At this point whether its 7 pot or pod for me anyways its the nastytiest thing ive ever tried. It hits you soon as you put it you mouth and it does not stop. Its horrible. ive had the bhut and naga and nothing compares to the 7's. What to you think?

They are nasty that's for sure. When it gets that hot, it is about impossible to say which is hotter, but the burn is definately different from the bhut and naga. Most of the strains I have are new to me this year and I can't wait to try them.

jacob

Back