• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

something is killing my plants

I just dont' think it is the neighbors down here in Texas...remember, if someone comes in your yard and is depriving you of ownership of your property, they are dead....that's the law...and most of us down here are packin'...

I would go with the cutworms for the peppers...Ortho makes a bait in a gallon sized containers...it's like slug/snail bait or something like that...

as far as the cucumbers go...probably a cat....

well my fiance went and got me some new plants yesterday at the nursery, seeing as how I was all depressed from my discovery two days ago. She talked to the people there who said that due to the crazy storms we have been having here recently(literally are here and gone within 20 mins, unpredictable) the strong winds could have ripped the plants from the soil without a problem. Seeing as how we have been having winds topping the 50mph range, I'm inclined to agree. So for now they have a nice home in the stable environment of the garage under some lights until this weather evens out.

Back