• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Sources for PI199506 (aka Guyana, Bird's Eye)

I've grown a bunch of these peppers this year, and I've fallen in love with them for culinary use; very usable level of heat with a strong and appealing flavor, and they're beautiful peppers as well.

Unfortunately, it seems like Beth at Peppermania, from whom I got the seeds, is having some trouble keeping the business up to date recently, and I'd like to have a backup source just in case.  I can't immediately find anyone else advertising this cultivar (well, no one else reputable); I'll try to overwinter the plants, but does anyone know of other vendors, preferably in the US, selling the seeds?

Thanks

-NT

Go check out semillas.de website, hes also a member here... Another note is he's located out of spain but hes a highly recommended supplier of quality seeds..

Nightshade said:
Why don't you just save seeds?

I'm going to try, but I'll need to find some new buds to isolate now and hope they manage to ripen.  This is a pretty slow-ripening pepper so I'm not sure if I have enough season left.

-NT

Back