• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Spell Check for Message Boards

Hillbilly Chili said:
When I care……….I keep MS Office minimized, with auto correct “on” and type, copy and paste. Thin eye don’t luk so dum:)

dude the worst is when you type there and meant their and spell check doesnt catch it. oh man i got bad marks on some papers in school because of that kinda BS that word did to me!

yeah,but we're not being graded here bro. I do now what ya mean though.with here vs hear and sight vs site etc....sometimes the brains going in an opposite direction. I'm pickin up what you are laying down

Hillbilly Chili said:
yeah,but we're not being graded here bro. I do now what ya mean though.with here vs hear and sight vs site etc....sometimes the brains going in an opposite direction. I'm pickin up what you are laying down

oh man for a forum i could care less. haha

if it had a spell check there damn sure better be a way to turn it off!

ross said:
dude the worst is when you type there and meant their and spell check doesnt catch it. oh man i got bad marks on some papers in school because of that kinda BS that word did to me!
That'z why their is a practiec us journalists like to call...."proof reading" :doh:

Back