• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Spice/ Perfume Peppers

I've got a question for you pepper heads that have tasted a lot of peppers. I recently got some Trinidad Perfume Peppers and they do what I was hoping for. Add flavor and aroma much like a Scotch Bonnet but next to no heat.

In my search I've found others that may do what I want and would like to know if anyone has played with these.

Aji Dulce #1 & #2. Grenada Seasoning. And St. Lucia Red Seasoning.

Is there others you know of ?

Thanks,
P. Dreadie

Tobago Seasoning and Trinidad Perfume are two that I am growing that have the flavor with no heat...oh year, I am also growing a Venezualan Sweet Hab with no heat...

talas,

I see you're way over yonder but I'll ask the same question. Where can the Roberto Carlos and St Martins be found?

P. Dreadie

P. Dreadie said:
talas,

I see you're way over yonder but I'll ask the same question. Where can the Roberto Carlos and St Martins be found?

P. Dreadie

as soon as the pods get ripe and seeds dried you can get them from me.... :lol:

just PM me your mailing addy and I will send them....it will be about a month before they are ready...

AJ,

Up pretty early for a picker aren't ya? LOL

Which seeds do think you'll have? And I'll PM you my info.

A BIG TEXAS THANK YOU!!

P. Dreadie

I will have the three in my first post...tobago seasoning, trinidad perfume, and the Venezualan sweet hab...

being raised on a farm, the old saying was "you're burnin' daylight son" I get up usually at 4:30....got home about 1:30 last night and got a gig from 2-6 today...I will take a nap before we play today and then go to bed early tonight....

Back