• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Spicy Pepperoni & Mushroom Pizza

Got a hankerin' for some pizza tonight, so made this.

I used a premade crust, but made the pizza sauce nearly from scratch.

I used a can of Primo Thick and Zesty - Hot and Spicy pasta sauce as a base..it's awesome because it's already got cayenne & Habanero peppers in it. :-D

S6302530.JPG

S6302531.JPG

Added to the base sauce: minced basil, dry thyme, mexican oregano & rosemary, minced garlic, minced onion, minced red bell pepper, 3 chipotles in adobe + chipotle powder, red pepper powder and two minced orange habs.

Cooked that down for about two hours, and ended up with this:

S6302532.JPG

Beauty!

On to the pizza....

I dont have picks but I rigged up an amazing buffalo chicken pizza tonight. All these pizza threads are hard to avoid if you love pizza like the me does!~

1 boboli thin crust
2 3 or 4 ox breaded itlaian chicken from OMaha Steak (uncooked)
1/2 stick of butter
3/4 cup franks wing sauce
1 clove of garlic (minced)
crap load of Cayenne powder. didnt measure My guess would be 2 tablespoons.
Teaspoon Cumin

Fresh Mozzarella
Pre SHredded Colby jack

Baked the chicken in the oven 8 min on each side.
while chicken is cooling off I added some sauce to the pie, no smearing sauce here, it goes where it goes. I just drizzle is on the till it looks right.

Take out the chicken from the oven and cut slices or cubes whatever makes you happy.

Now just toss on the chicken spread evenly, toss on the fresh cheese add a little more sauce on top and its great bake @425 in lower rack 8-12 moinutes could do the trick, Adjust temp., I baked mine tonight at 450 and if i left it in there 1 minute longer id have dried out my chicken! I saved and she was a masterpiece........... Inebriated rant over

skealo said:
I really enjoy ur meals, Quad. Ur my version of "Semi-Homecooked with Sandra Lee"

Keep up the great work!
Dude, That's a DIS she can't even cook, She takes store bought recipes and add flavor to them ONLY!

Only thing she has going for her is her body and her smile.​
I don't even know how and why she is on the food network, But its cool if you like her.

Back