• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

sponge-E's late as all hell grow!

well due to all my other hobbies, i did not get seeds started this year, and ll my plants dies over the winter. so i was not even going to grow any plants but could not not grow anyhting, so i got my hands on some reaper seedlings and jays peach bhut scorpions and a red bhut. the bhut is loaded with pods, 2 reaper pods(pods dont look the part) but they are looking good and hopefully i will get a few pods as i plan to overwinter(HAHAAH in SD) then and have a big grow next year!
red bhut

reapers

the peach bhut scorp need to be potted up so no pics yet
reaper pod

next year wil be a big grow with the big hydro going again to see if i can top 15lbs off 1 plant

Looking good. I got a late start also. I may get a couple of jalapenos before it drops off cold. I will be happy with that though. Next season will tell the tell. I am getting the whole family involved.  :P

CONGRATS. :clap:

thanks, last year i was able to start seeds in jan in my living room and move the plants to my west facing balcony, then we moved to a house that dows not get much sun in the winter. but if you can find my glog from last year, had a monster brain strain gave me the 15lbs of peppers.
this was my hydro brain strain mid summer last year

looks good to me  , your cali weather is kinda like my Florida weather you can almost start growing anytime of year my first flowers are just showing up now and have more seedlings to plant out

here is a little update, plants are looking decent for starting really late. here is my first reaper, its GNARLY looking,

here are some of the other reaper pods off y 6 plants. i am going to try to keep them all alive this winter so next year i have pods earlier and then once summer hits its going to be great! gonnsa grow the peach ghost in my 18 gal hydro tote next year, gonna be epic, well here some shots mostly reapers with some red bhuts.

this is a douglah

back to the reaper show

Back