• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

spongy's 2014- new house new area to grow

well 2013 was just alright nothign special, just 6 reaper plants and a reg bhut. my other hobbies took away from growing. so i live 3 min from the course and our yard gets much better sun for most of the day. 3-4 weeks ago i cut 5 reapers back and 6 weeks ago the bhut was cut back, so i should have some nice plants this year. i will also be sprouting 5-6 other plants this year(not sure what they will be quite yet, we are still unpacking) so unlike last year, this will contain many many more pictures of the plants, pods!

little update in the garden!  plants are looking good and there are pods coming in!  and i still have few smaller ones that are growing.
Yellow 7 X choc Bhut f6 i believe mother pod was orange/copper it was my last seed i had it almost died

7 pot Burgandy

over wintered reaper

7 pot Rennie( OG seeds)

Choc Moruga

malawi Piqunate

Aleppo

miguelovic said:
Scorching Spliffs? XD

I've seen them before, a good watch if you're bleary eyed, but I wouldn't pass up the opportunity to spit on Arjan or GHS :P

BUT GHS has such great pricing on seeds... /end sarcasm here

Wish I could be paid to travel around the world and film "plant origins."  Freak'n dream job for a single guy.

THAT'S exactly what needled me about those movies. Send a bunch of Dutch nancypants to make contact with poor rural farmers? No dice XD

Such a wonderful opportunity wasted on a douchecanoe :P

hey guys,  comment on my peppers! LOL
7pot burgandy!

yellow 7 X choc bhut F5 or 6

reaper

paprika

choc brain(maybe)

sweet apple

braz ghost

Allepo

Malawi P{iquante

Choc Moruga

XD Yeah, sort of hijacked the thread for a few posts hehe.

Not sure how I missed this -

DSC_0013.jpg

That is sick. I love red coloured pods, all bloody looking  :hell:

little pod update from this morning
7pot bugundy looking mighty wrinkly!  gonna save these seeds for sure!

reaper

Alma paprika in the back Butch T in the front

7 pot REnnie-from the first seeds brought over

braz ghost

Choc moruga

bishop crown flower

Malawi piquante

naga of some kind

I swear, every time I see an awesome looking Reaper plant, it makes me wanna go and kick the stray brown cat!  Darn good looking pods you've got developing...

Keep an eye on that Reaper... I heard it can spit fire, haha.

dlsolo said:
I swear, every time I see an awesome looking Reaper plant, it makes me wanna go and kick the stray brown cat!  Darn good looking pods you've got developing...

Keep an eye on that Reaper... I heard it can spit fire, haha.
thanks!  the reaper with all the pods is an over wintered plant that took awhile to actually start to regrow, but now its growing good!  pulled off about 5-6 pods and as you can see there are LOTS more where those came from!

some pics from today!  
peach ghost scorpion

rennies

choc bell

inca red drop

hawaiian

Jonah

butch T& alma paprika

7 Pot Burgundy

tall one is bishops crown,  bottom left is aleppo,  top left is choc bell, malawi piquante bottom right

romy6 said:
Looking sweet E man .Love those Burgundy pods . 

When is that baby coming out? Should be soon , :dance:
i know that the bigger plants are in 12" or larger pots.  not sure on the little ones! the rennie is in an old citrus tree pot. im about maxed out on space so i ahve 4 plants out front in the ground i did not amend the  dirt jsut seeing what happens. LOL
romy6 said:
Looking sweet E man .Love those Burgundy pods . 

When is that baby coming out? Should be soon , :dance:
yeah, im loving the brainy burgundy's saving the seeds to try and stabilize the brain! LOL  baby is due 10/8/14 amanda's last day of work is 9/12/14

ok little picture update
Nagas

Butch T

Reapers

7 pot Rennie

Brazillian Ghost

Joy's peach ghost scorp

Choc Brain

Bhut X Douglah

Back