• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Spring time is almost here!!

Well I havnt had a garden in the last few years,Where I used to live the soil was crap and not my house to spend money on the yard..Last june we bought a house but it was too late to even think of doing a garden with all the other things going on..Well today as soon as I came home from work I went over to one of my sheds and dug away all the snow in front of it.Being +8 outside it was too nice to be inside after all this - 20 and tonnes of snow we have had over the last months.I went inside to check on my 2 tillers.Shure enough I gassed up the smaller of the 2 up and fired it up..Well that was enough for me..Im doing a garden this year! now I just have to wait for the rest of all this snow to melt.I already have an idea where it's going to go.If all goes well ill have a bunch of carrabien red habaneros,tomatoes and the rest ill figure out as I go..Its good to know im getting the gardening bug back..I might just have to fix my big tiller now lol

Back