• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Sprout Pic's

Just some progress photos, planted last Sunday and the early risers were Lumbre, Aji Cereza, Billy Biker and Jalapeno M. Moved them off the heating pad and under the lights. Planted eight Cherry Hybrid and eight Better Boy Hybrid this afternoon.

So how much growth can I expect in the next month?

4357169775_1c73e3832f_o.jpg

4357918212_f5a944317e_o.jpg

4357917688_91bbc0215d_o.jpg

Getting them under the lights ASAP is the key, but you should see a couple sets of true leaves within a month, seems to me (i am no expert) that once the true leaves hit, its on.

These are some of mine in a month: They are superhots which took off slowly for me, so you could probably expect much more than this from you annuums.

SuperHotTray2Feb142010.jpg

yours look like you have some legginess going on...like Matt suggested, get some lights very close to them as soon as they sprout.

It sounds like I should move them under the light as soon as I see them breaking the soil, correct?

I still have the Bhut's, Red Savina's and Yellow 7 Pots on the pad, I will check them daily.

Should I add fertilizer?

SV1000 said:
It sounds like I should move them under the light as soon as I see them breaking the soil, correct?

I still have the Bhut's, Red Savina's and Yellow 7 Pots on the pad, I will check them daily.

Should I add fertilizer?

yes you should get them under the lights as soon as possible. Once they sprout, they're reaching desperately for light, so if it's far away, that's where the legginess begins. Personally I add a bit of fertilizer every 2 weeks. Some people do, some people don't. It's definitely not necessary, but if you're going to, do it in mild doses. Some people mist the leaves every so often with a diluted fertilizer mix. A lot of different preferences on here.

Back