St Patrick's Day Sale - Green Label

Well color me green and call me a leprechaun, it's a Green Label Sale, and not a wee bit too soon for St Paddy's Day!  To celebrate a day when everyone becomes an honorary Irishman, I wanted to do my part to help you carry something green!

75980_718010771577339_212494554_n.jpg

From right now this instant through midnight on March 17th, 2014 (St Patrick's Day) I will be doubling the Green Label in every bulk  item on my website, and with no additional shipping! 

No coupon needed - order a mixed 3-pack? You get an extra Green Label along with your Red & Orange. Order a 3-pack of Green Label? I'll send you 6. What could be easier? :dance: 

Same with Mixed 4-packs and 6-packs and also with 4 and 6 packs of Green only. That's right - order a 4-pack of Green Label, you get 8. Order a 6-pack of Green Label, you get a 12 bottle case! 

So get your green beer and your corned beef & cabbage ready, because Lucky Dog Hot Sauce Green Label will be your own personal pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! (and it's so so so good on corned beef!)

Love and hot sauce, and happy St Paddy's Day! 

:cheers: 

Scott

buddy said:
The finest hot sauce that I've ever had . . .  every color.

Thanks Buddy - very kind of you. 
:cheers: 
Everyone else - still time to go! 

As a special THP bonus, if you place ANY order for 3 or more bottles of ANY of the LDHS lineup I'll throw in a free bottle of Green Label. Get 3 black? You'll get 1 free Green. Get 2 Pink, a Black and 2 Red? You'll get a free Green. 

Happy St Paddy's Day to all my THP friends. 
Note: this sale goes through Midnight tonight, PST, so get while the gettin's good! 

I think your package came today , I was at work and they dropped off the pink slip for it. I will grab it first thing in the morning from post office. Tomorrow's lunch is going to be great with it. Thanks again

Back