• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Still on the vine

I thought I would post a couple of pictures of my first attempts at growing these three particular peppers. Forgive me if I have the wrong names, somebody played "hide the marker" on me earlier.

First up is I believe my bhut jolokia:

IMG_4223re.jpg

Another b. jolokia with a little more color:

IMG_4227cre.jpg

These are I believe "Hot Paper Lanterns"

IMG_4231re.jpg

And my favorite, Red Habanero:

IMG_4233re.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Paper lanterns look great...let me know how tastey they are and I will imagine eating the ones that never grew on my plant. Well Done!

Top work Patrick.

I can't wait till my bhut's start looking like that. It will be exciting days.:party:

Looks great mate....

Thanks for the nice words guys, appreciate it.

I was stringing some of the paper lanterns up and as they were hanging they became a perfect cat target. He got one good whiff and bye bye kitty. Haven't seen him move like that for a long time. That was good for a long laugh.

Gardenkiller, I'm a misplaced Iowan myself, PM me your address and I'll send you a couple of the paper lanterns. Not sure if my vocabulary can come up with more than "HOT" when it comes to describing the taste.;)

Nice looking pods. Good work! I agree, the paper lanterns look nice. Too bad we can't see all of the red Bhut.

That Bih Jolokia looks absolutely fantastic my friend really pimpled and your red habs are always a nice hot culinary choice :)

Thanks for the positive ID on the Hot Paper Lanterns.

Chiliac you seemed disappointed that I cut the bottom of the B. jolokia off so here's the entire pepper.

IMG_4235re.jpg

Here's another one off of the same plant.

IMG_4237re.jpg

Theres a saying on here a compliment to your Jolokias They are some damn `Narly ` pds there my friend HOT HOT :mouthonfire:

Back