• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

still playing "the waiting game"

.......6 days in.....no sign of life.......I know it could take up to 14 days.............I'm just anxious, and I had to post something

hotenuff4u said:
.......6 days in.....no sign of life.......I know it could take up to 14 days.............I'm just anxious, and I had to post something

You think you're anxious now just wait til those bastards pop. You'll be checking them every 10 minutes to see how they've grown

It's a sickness man, and we all have it bad :lol:

thats true, i just planted seeds anout 30 minuts ago of some amazon cayenne. and i am still popping back and forth in the room every 3 minute.
It's like you wish they would grow up overnight.

Seriously thinking about installing a webcam in my grow tent so I can monitor them from work....

haha, that's right! I've been forcing myself to only check 2ce a day, once in the morning, and once before bed, my wife thinks I'm sick, she says I love them as much as my real newborn, and oddly enough they share a room!

i love trying to spot the differences from day to day or seeing if anything new has popped up. i can see all my peppers that are still inside from where i sit at the computer haha

hotenuff4u said:

14?? I had a fatalii taking 40 days to sprout! :lol:

Ya, some chinese seeds I had took two months..they almost got pitched.

Then, they all came up.

Gardening is allll about patience, and possibly beer.

Back