• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Stomach Pain?

Like I had said before I eat about 2-3 Habaneros a day, and just today my stomach got this pain, at first it felt like i had to do number 2 but i didnt have to at all, then the pain went away till after I went on a hour walk and came back, I'm going to hold back on peppers till my Bhuts come in the mail, does anyone know if this is safe, or could this be the road to an Ulcer?

I eat nukes everyday and all I can say is I haven't been sick in over a year.
The Bhuts might just be the ticket for ya!!

i ate a wing from a wing challenge and it wrecked my stomach! felt like i was going to blow out one end or another! but after some milk and tums it got better. but i eat super hot powder 2-3 times a day!

Red Bhutty's are the only pepper that makes my tummy hurt! :onfire:
7's on the other hand,, dont bother my belly at all? :crazy:

Kevin

I gave some friends a mix of plants, fresh peppers, dried pods, and sauces last year in exchange for some items at out downtown markets. I went to pick up some fish last week and asked John if he's ready for some plants this spring. He said he kept eating the Douglahs and the Scorps through the holidays, his stomach started to hurt and he had blood in # 2. I asked him if it was dark or red. He said, red. I told him if it was brown or black its from the innards but red is probably " Hemroids".....................you knuckle head.......................... :banghead:

Greg

Like I had said before I eat about 2-3 Habaneros a day, and just today my stomach got this pain, at first it felt like i had to do number 2 but i didnt have to at all, then the pain went away till after I went on a hour walk and came back, I'm going to hold back on peppers till my Bhuts come in the mail, does anyone know if this is safe, or could this be the road to an Ulcer?

It all depends on what is in your stomach. If anything. Throw that shot of capsaicin into an empty cauldron of nothing but stomach acid, and it's likely to get ugly.

Never eat hot fresh peppers on an empty stomach. Have a banana, or yogurt, glass of milk, or something like that previous. The hotter the pepper, the more you want to have a base for it to land in.

Worst stomach pain I felt was my first red savina on a very empty tummy. That was miserable. Ever since, I always have something to cushion the arrival.
No problems with bhuts, or anything else I've thrown at it since.

Well I had it for breakfast so most likely it was on an empty stomach, I hope that is it, I went a whole day without any hot stuff and life seems pointless lol well im going to save my stomach till my ghost peppers come in, thanks again guys.

Well I had it for breakfast so most likely it was on an empty stomach, I hope that is it, I went a whole day without any hot stuff and life seems pointless lol well im going to save my stomach till my ghost peppers come in, thanks again guys.

Ya dont eat hot or super hots on an empty stomach! Thats what it was! I experienced that problem too!

I ate a Bhut at work on a completely empty stomach. Took it just to show someone what it looked like. Of course he had to say I really didn't eat them, so without thinking I popped it in. The heat was one thing, but about 15min after.......stomach cramps are a whole different ball game! Never have I had such pain.

Yea if its just stomach pain then im cool with that, but i dont want to ignore it if it ends up been an Ulcer, I just wonder how much does it take to get an ulcer

It all depends on what is in your stomach. If anything. Throw that shot of capsaicin into an empty cauldron of nothing but stomach acid, and it's likely to get ugly.

Never eat hot fresh peppers on an empty stomach. Have a banana, or yogurt, glass of milk, or something like that previous. The hotter the pepper, the more you want to have a base for it to land in.
Thanks for posting this Naga - good to keep in mind.

McDermotts did a video eating 7 pod Brown and shared a recipe that they got from Neil (THSC) when eating fresh pods chocolate milk before and after then some metamucil, but on a empty stomach is a not great idea.

Yea if its just stomach pain then im cool with that, but i dont want to ignore it if it ends up been an Ulcer, I just wonder how much does it take to get an ulcer

I'm pretty sure hot peppers don't cause ulcers. I've read some research say that it helps prevent ulcers. I wouldn't worry about it. I ate so may habaneros today and my stomach feels quite warm, lol. The only thing I'd worry about is hemroids.

I'm pretty sure hot peppers don't cause ulcers. I've read some research say that it helps prevent ulcers. I wouldn't worry about it. I ate so may habaneros today and my stomach feels quite warm, lol. The only thing I'd worry about is hemroids.
yeah. peppers dont cause ulcers. its when you already have ulcers you shouldnt be eating them

Back