• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Stopped by the flea market for some sauce

I went to the local flea market yesterday to pick up some hot sauces. I usually go to this one store from Pepperhead's, however I noticed a new hot sauce store. It was smaller, but had the same sauces for a dollar and some two dollars cheaper then Pepperhead's. They even sold super hot seeds >=)
But while looking through the selection I noticed they had HeartBreaking Dawn's products. Score!

Picked me up mango habanero. Soooo good. Sweet, and then you get a slight burn. Not the hottest by any means, but flavor is spot on. Can't wait to cook up some wings out of this sauce.
HBD.jpg

Cool thanks, that's a bit far for me, but ya never know. Have you made any mango habanero? It's super easy, and if you can get your hands on some mango's when they are in season here it is unreal the difference tree ripened fruit compared to store bought.

I have yet to make any type of sauce. But that is definitely one I want to tackle when I my habs grow.

The flea market in Pinellas park has a small hot sauce stand also. Not sure what they carry though.

I like it hot pepper festival is coming up in Largo Sept 8 and 9 also. Probably a good place to get some hot sauces.

Back