• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

STORY IN PICTURES

mel said:
bikini-fail.jpg
How'd you get that picture of me in my gold outfit? Someone's been following me.

I'm running away!!!!!!!!!!

pileiton,

he he he he ...good try to throw people away who are on your back.

This is actually Mel before her weightloss programme.

NJA

I thought everyone would want to know what I looked like in case I make it to the Fiery Foods Festival. Except I will wear it in maroon in honor of paulky!

pileiton said:
I thought everyone would want to know what I looked like in case I make it to the Fiery Foods Festival. Except I will wear it in maroon in honor of paulky!

pileiton,

I think I got your best picture after sneaking into your computer after hacking it.:lol:

4382223455_3042091244_o.jpg

Was I SUPPOSE to like it?
Well, since so many people are convinced I am a man or are just pulling my leg about that ... run with it. See what you all can come up with.

pileiton said:
Was I SUPPOSE to like it?
Well, since so many people are convinced I am a man or are just pulling my leg about that ... run with it. See what you all can come up with.

I am convinced that you are "My Fair Lady".

I did not like you sayin that Mel's foto was yours.

Mel,

I am the most innocent man around here.
I want you to sleep peacefully tonight.
Pepper lovers can sleep only after getting high on Endorphins.
Try it out.

NJA

Back