• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Stripping peppers off Immature Plants

My Habs, Serrano and Jalapeno plants are all doing well. They are not huge by any means but producing lots of pods. They are from 18-24 inches. Now my superhots are another story. They are all small with the biggest plant being a moruga which is about 12-15 inches and very healthy looking. The rest are all 6-12 inches in my 1-5gal containers. I think I might be giving them to much water so I'm cutting back. The temps this weekend will be over 100* so hopefully the roots go deep looking for water. Here is a pic of the nicest one the Moruga. the 2nd pic which is my 2nd healthiest and next in size super is a reaper. All my other plants are smaller. Hopefully this July they will grow.

Attachments

• moruga.jpg
    moruga.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 29
  • reeper.jpg
    reeper.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 25
bpwilly said:
I just need a mantra that I can follow when growing my peppers.  "Relax and don't worry them so much"  Fussing them can take the fun right out of it. 

Th problem is, I know it, and then I worry them anyway!  Habits are hard to change.

I am retiring in a month, and figure I will be out in the garden a lot, assigning action items and ECD's!
Enjoy your retirement...and yeah stop fussin lol....

Back