• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Stuff by the Three Hot Tamales

DEFCON Creator said:
Ok, I will have to sew one on your head on Saturday.

Think I'm riding solo this weekend. Means no drinking...

Ok stop laughing.... means not as much drinking....

Ok.... means I have to stop drinking early....

OK..... :lol:

huvason said:
Think I'm riding solo this weekend. Means no drinking...

Ok stop laughing.... means not as much drinking....

Ok.... means I have to stop drinking early....

OK..... ;)

Damn that's terrible news Huv! I hear that there's gonna be free beer..Oh well.:lol:

[quote name='Cap'n Bones']Damn that's terrible news Huv! I hear that there's gonna be free beer..Oh well.;)[/QUOTE]

FREE BEER. I'll be calling a cab :lol:

DEFCON Creator said:
Huv, take the damn train man! It's a block from the Maplewood station (Morris/Essex line).

I'm just a poor suburbanite from LI. The only place I can take a train to is the city! I'll end up getting lost and wind up stuck in upstate-NY, or worse, Jersey :)

Perhaps tonight i'll look into it!

Seriously, I think it would be your best bet. AND, I can buy you a couple beers, as long as I know you're not driving. Ahhhh, sounds like more of a plan now, doesn't it? :)

DEFCON Creator said:
Seriously, I think it would be your best bet. AND, I can buy you a couple beers, as long as I know you're not driving. Ahhhh, sounds like more of a plan now, doesn't it? :)

Hmmmm FREE BEER - there's a tear in my eye :lol:

hmmmm..huv big decision there.....
free beer - train
no beer - car

personally....i would get the chance to get lost and fall asleep on the train.. destination unknown... :)

cheers.... :lol:

huvason said:
I'm just a poor suburbanite from LI. The only place I can take a train to is the city! I'll end up getting lost and wind up stuck in upstate-NY, or worse, Jersey :shocked:

Perhaps tonight i'll look into it!

watch what you say there huvy baby!!!:hell:

DEFCON Creator said:
You have to cut him a little slack. Now that he has gone and lost his aluminum helmet, he is partially under control of his live-in Homunculus.

Not to mention the pregnant wife. Between the two of them i'm always getting yelled at :shocked:

lisa.. i saw this on the web the other day....

Q: If there are hot tamales, are there hot tafemales?

A: sure there are, so don't put them together or you'll get loads of hot tababies.

:shocked:

marcosauces said:
lisa.. i saw this on the web the other day....

Q: If there are hot tamales, are there hot tafemales?

A: sure there are, so don't put them together or you'll get loads of hot tababies.

:hell:
:shocked:

Back