• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds Stunted seedling Growth

Well if it helps at all you can still get a little bit of a jump on the season by putting some seeds in cups and letting them sit by the window for light when spring is near.

latest update, the chilli's look to be in a sorry state. They look like that are close to being perished :(

They all weathered, not sure if it was lack of water or too much. I did fertilise so not sure if that is the case also?

Do you have any pictures? Also how much fertilizer are you using and what mix? Everything I have read since being on the forum tends to recomend using a weak mix of ferts on young plants, like 1/4 mix of the recomended dosage of water soluable ferts.

FadeToBlack said:
Do you have any pictures? Also how much fertilizer are you using and what mix? Everything I have read since being on the forum tends to recomend using a weak mix of ferts on young plants, like 1/4 mix of the recomended dosage of water soluable ferts.

They were fertilser granules, which I sprinkled over, then watered. I can only think this was the cause? When I fertilised they looked poor so not sure if this tripped it over the edge or helped?

Many Thanks

Back