• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Sugar Rush Peach Pepper...NOT

I bought two plants that were supposed to be Sugar Rush Peach Pepper.  After transplanting a month ago I got two huge peppers already.  However, they look nothing like that pepper and I picked one and tasted it.  It was rather bland, no heat whatsoever.  But huge.  I wonder if anyone has a clue what this pepper is by these two pics?

Attachments

• plant.jpg
    plant.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 105
  • pepper.jpg
    pepper.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 83
The_NorthEast_ChileMan said:
`
Did anybody post Poblano as that's my guess?....
wbw45EW.jpg

EDIT:

Forgot as I was rolling on the floor, please throw the seller under the bus so the rest of us know where not to buy.....

I fail to see any degree of humor in  my unfortunate purchase but if it's that funny to you feel free to keep ROFL.
Also, I would be happy to share where I purchased them.  They were from the Moab High School plant sale.  

PepperJackOne said:

I fail to see any degree of humor in  my unfortunate purchase but if it's that funny to you feel free to keep ROFL.
`
I apologize if I offended.

After you've been around the hot pepper world for awhile you'll realize both marauders and mistakes cause incorrect peppers being grown and from June through October and our forum deals with dozens of id's for these people.

If I can be helpful this time I'll be very happy to try....

It sucks that you had to wait so long to find out they mislabeled their peppers.

100 days is a long time!

I only grew one Sugar Rush plant.  I'm not sure how much fruit I'll get but what's there so far looks great.
Can't wait to try it.

Hi Mitch, I only planted them 3 or 4 weeks before I started this thread.  So it wasn't so long of a wait.  I don't really care to grow this pepper, but since I have it growing up a fence on the end of a raised box, it is not taking up any room to speak of so I'll just leave it.  Good luck with your Sugar Rush pepper plant and post a pic if you can.

PepperJackOne said:

Also, I would be happy to share where I purchased them.  They were from the Moab High School plant sale.  

He obviously wasn't laughing at you, but at the fact that so many people in a row posted 'poblano'..

Anyway, now I know I should never buy seeds from the Moab High School plant sale!

Back