• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Super Bowl Contest ! 2017

47 points, 490 yards.

That's a bunch of powder. I feel sorry for your sinuses.

If I win, I'll send you a neti pot so you can wash all that powder out. I feel like l should send you a neti pot anyway just for being a powder hero!

Can’t believe I missed seeing this earlier. Thanks for the awesome contest, Frank! That's once amazing collection of powders!

Total score: 55
Total offensive yards: 708

Well ,  that was a great game ! I would like to take the time to Thank everyone who played .  
There was a total score of  62 points , total passing 750 , rushing 208 ,  Total of 1,020 ,
Congrats to ,  3/5 KING 1ST. with a 963 
AND 2ND. to Captdiamond  908 ..  p.m. me your addy's and i'll get these right out to ya ! 

Thanks all !  

frank

moruga welder said:
Well ,  that was a great game ! I would like to take the time to Thank everyone who played .  
There was a total score of  62 points , total passing 750 , rushing 208 ,  Total of 1,020 ,
Congrats to ,  3/5 KING 1ST. with a 963 
AND 2ND. to Captdiamond  908 ..  p.m. me your addy's and i'll get these right out to ya ! 

Thanks all !  

frank
Wow! Sweet! Thank you Frank. Was a hell of a game. Now Brady can retire and let everyone else have a chance...? Lol

Back