Super corse perlite, is it to large grained?

Hybrid Mode 01 said:

Jesus, dude. Even the BRITISH don't use imperial measurements anymore! What the hell is wrong with this country?!  :P

haha reminds me of my old structural professor... the text book had the moment area references in the back... one section was blue(imperial) and one was this super light red color(metric). 

he said the red section was pink, and then referred to it as the communist section and the blue section the free world, or freedom section. ahahah loved that shit.

i cant speak to other shit, but civil engineering is 100% SAE/imperial... NOBODY does metric shit at all. haha its all  kips... in. lbs, ft.lbs, slugs if you want to get crazy.

No, that's pretty much what it looked like out of the bag. It hasn't settled much, if at all. I only watered one time - and just a small amount.
     There were very few settled smaller bits at the bottom of the bag, either. A little dust that I'm sure rubbed off during shipping, which is understandable (I used to work for UPS and handle packages like this. I would've overhanded that fucker to the back of the feeder!).
     I'm pretty happy with the product and what it did for my soilless mix. I didn't really even know if it was a good deal or product when I bought it. I just knew it was way cheaper than buying by 2 gallon bags at Menard's. And I figured I'd take a gamble on particle size.

queequeg152 said:

haha reminds me of my old structural professor... the text book had the moment area references in the back... one section was blue(imperial) and one was this super light red color(metric). 

he said the red section was pink, and then referred to it as the communist section and the blue section the free world, or freedom section. ahahah loved that shit.

i cant speak to other shit, but civil engineering is 100% SAE/imperial... NOBODY does metric shit at all. haha its all  kips... in. lbs, ft.lbs, slugs if you want to get crazy.

Ha! I would've loved to slowly sip some yerba mate out of a 1L Nalgene right in front of hum during a lecture. Drink that bastard right down to the 500mL mark and confidently declare "There! Exactly one half of my tea left for my next class!". And then walk over to the biology building for quantitative analysis lab. Where everthing is in metric. Like man intended.

Justosmo said:
Free two day shipping with Amazon prime on everything I buy.

Or free shipping for orders over $50...  That's how I buy all of my garden stuff.  I've literally bought hundreds of pounds of stuff, just this season alone...

Back