• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

super hot pepper review retirement

As the title states I will be going into retirement from eating super hot peppers. This is due to the continuous bad cap cramps I've been getting, it just isn't worth it to me! I will still be reviewing hot sauces and non super hot peppers as well. If only peppers didn't go bad so quickly, I could take 3 weeks inbetween reviews which would give my stomach enough time to recover, but unfortunately it doesn't work that way. :( Thanks to all who commented and liked my videos! Up until now I had been reviewing super hots for over a year now, and now they gotten the best of me!

Jon
Aka theitalian556

megahot said:
As the title states I will be going into retirement from eating super hot peppers. This is due to the continuous bad cap cramps I've been getting, it just isn't worth it to me! I will still be reviewing hot sauces and non super hot peppers as well. If only peppers didn't go bad so quickly, I could take 3 weeks inbetween reviews which would give my stomach enough time to recover, but unfortunately it doesn't work that way. :( Thanks to all who commented and liked my videos! Up until now I had been reviewing super hots for over a year now, and now they gotten the best of me!

Jon
Aka theitalian556

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i understand that one, right enough. It`s never the heat or the pain, but always the effects on the stomach that are the worst, 

We will miss you brother and I hope you change your mind! 

Sorry to hear that Jon.  I really enjoy watching your reviews.  It'll be sad to see you go.  And I concur with Jamie:   :mope:

Edit:  Reading comprehension escapes me.  I just re-read and am glad to see that you will still be doing reviews, just not on superhots.  So yay for that!!  :party:

Thanks for the great reviews of all the peppers.  I still will be looking forward to any and all comments from you.  Thanks and recover quickly.

Sorry to hear about the stomach problems, some times you just got to take a break from the bad boys.
Your super hot reviews will be missed by all, thanks for all that you have done. 

Hey everyone, good news. I've come to the decision that I'm going to give reviewing another shot, provided things go smoothly I will continue to review super hot peppers. I will be prepping myself better for them and will be giving myself a little more time to recover inbetween reviews. So, if everything goes smoothly and I follow this plan I will continue my reviews! Wish me luck and thanks for all the support! You viewers are what fuels me to keep on going but I do have my limits.

Hey everyone, good news. I've come to the decision that I'm going to give reviewing another shot, provided things go smoothly I will continue to review super hot peppers. I will be prepping myself better for them and will be giving myself a little more time to recover inbetween reviews. So, if everything goes smoothly and I follow this plan I will continue my reviews! Wish me luck and thanks for all the support! You viewers are what fuels me to keep on going but I do have my limits.
I think you made the right decision. I think the major problem was that you were pushing yourself to do too much in a short period of time. People don't care if you only did one review a week or even just one, once a month. They are entertaining and of interest to many and the way life goes, a month goes at a blink of an eye. I think preping yourself with a couple of bananas before you hit that thing can always make it easier on you and I'm sure there are other good ways to get preped first. Congrats on the new choice, I think it's in your blood and you would just be upset watching other people do the same thing while you were sitting back not participating. Tom

cycadjungle said:
I think you made the right decision. I think the major problem was that you were pushing yourself to do too much in a short period of time. People don't care if you only did one review a week or even just one, once a month. They are entertaining and of interest to many and the way life goes, a month goes at a blink of an eye. I think preping yourself with a couple of bananas before you hit that thing can always make it easier on you and I'm sure there are other good ways to get preped first. Congrats on the new choice, I think it's in your blood and you would just be upset watching other people do the same thing while you were sitting back not participating. Tom
Yea, I completely agree with you!!! Thank you for the encouraging words and motivation!

You made the right decision to keep going, albeit at a slower pace. I very much enjoy your reviews.  I don't see how you guys do this. If I eat ten jalapenos one day, (easy enough),  I am indisposed for at least part of the next day. I greatly admire your ability to persevere. Just do a couple a week. You rock, man!!.

jakester said:
You made the right decision to keep going, albeit at a slower pace. I very much enjoy your reviews.  I don't see how you guys do this. If I eat ten jalapenos one day, (easy enough),  I am indisposed for at least part of the next day. I greatly admire your ability to persevere. Just do a couple a week. You rock, man!!.
Thanks buddy!

Your health comes first, bud. Take it easy on that stomach before you find yourself vomiting blood one day! The hottest I've ever eaten was a dorset naga, and I don't think I could do that more than once a month!

megahot said:
Beat ya to it my friend, Todd and I are good friends, I fully intend on trying his new magic elixer!
Good for you!  I sent Todd some of my Moruga Powder Peanut Brittle a few months back.  Set him on fire.

Back