super hot pepper review retirement

Roguejim said:
Good for you!  I sent Todd some of my Moruga Powder Peanut Brittle a few months back.  Set him on fire.
You guys are crazy :) So, how does the sweet candy and the hot pepper combine on that stuff? Someone told me a while back that using some Bhut Jolokia in some honey made a great combination, and I thought, that sounds terrible. So, I HAD to try it and its amazing how good it was. I hear about new things every day on this forum, but that is a new one. You obviously have made more than one batch of that stuff, it must be killer tasting, right? Is home made peanut brittle difficult to make? Have you tried it with other peppers to see what kind works the best? Tom

cycadjungle said:

You guys are crazy :) So, how does the sweet candy and the hot pepper combine on that stuff? Someone told me a while back that using some Bhut Jolokia in some honey made a great combination, and I thought, that sounds terrible. So, I HAD to try it and its amazing how good it was. I hear about new things every day on this forum, but that is a new one. You obviously have made more than one batch of that stuff, it must be killer tasting, right? Is home made peanut brittle difficult to make? Have you tried it with other peppers to see what kind works the best? Tom

Sweet + Spicy = The best flavor combination ever!

cycadjungle said:
Sweet and spicy is a brilliant match! Believe it or not the capsaicin does not over power and throw off the taste of sweet. Todd has an amazing Ghost pepper cashew brittle recipe

Back