• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Super Hot Pod Reviews

Great job man! Haven't had either of those...couple Brains, Bhuts, 7's (red and yellow), Yellow Scorpions, and those freaking Barrackpores. You gotta try one of those...freaking awful but in a good way! My sense of taste still hasn't come all the way back! hahaha

Great job man! Haven't had either of those...couple Brains, Bhuts, 7's (red and yellow), Yellow Scorpions, and those freaking Barrackpores. You gotta try one of those...freaking awful but in a good way! My sense of taste still hasn't come all the way back! hahaha

Thanks man! You're in for a ride if you havent tried the Butch or Morouga! I know about the sense of taste leaving. I didnt get my taste back from the morouga till the next day! lol I think the three hottest would be Brain,douglah and morouga. But its debatable lol

I dunno...I have had two brains...and that barrackpore kicked their a$$...I have a scorp in the fridge, not a butch or morouga, but its a start. We shall see!

I dunno...I have had two brains...and that barrackpore kicked their a$$...I have a scorp in the fridge, not a butch or morouga, but its a start. We shall see!

Hmmm interesting you gotta try the Douglah and Morouga I guarantee they will give the barrackpore a run for its money!

Back