Super-Hot Seedlings Available

Hello. I have a couple hundred month old seedlings available for sale. I am working on a super-hot breeding project and had an unexpectedly high germination rate. The seeds came from the best pods I could find and were not isolated. My project is based on finding the hottest varieties via HPLC analysis of the pods. The varieties I have are Brainstrain, Douglah, Moruga, Reeper, Savannah, Primo, Butch-T, and (Douglah x Butch-T)F5. The seedlings are growing in a university greenhouse and in excellent condition, they just need to be potted up. I would like $2 each or best offer for the whole lot.

What method of shipping are you using? I'm assuming its $2 per plant plus whatever shipping is? If I could get more info on the shipping, I would more than likely be interested

I shipped plants that were 4-5" tall, with very large root systems in sfrbs earlier in the year. I normally got 5 or 6 plants in a sfrb. They were all shipped from San Diego to Texas, Florida, Ohio, Indiana, Pennsylvania and a couple of other states. The plants were root-bound in 4" square pots, so the root system was as large or larger than the plant. From what I was told, nobody lost a plant, but they did drop most leaves at their new homes before recovering. 

I got 3 from you. Guess I wasn't as lucky as the rest you sent out to...BUT they are all doing very good now and budding up.

Actually it was five, three different cells. As I said , they are doing fine and I actually have a few pods forming now. I cherish these plants.

Just returned from taking my daughter to a college visit in Madison, what a lovely city. I think the University of Wisconsin is in our future. I wished I would have known about your offer sooner, I would have picked up some of your seedlings. What are your shipping charges on 5 seedlings, still might be interested.

Back