Superhot beast

Sorry I can't answer your question.

I'm guessing not many here have grown as most posts seem to be welcome posts.

But welcome too!

iv got some of his super hot beast plants growing at the moment (maybe 4 or 5) they are still very small though.

I also have his "HP22B selected" growing aswell.
No point in posting any pics as they are still small.

Im confident they will be very hot through..if he says they are hotter then anything else hes tried im inclined to believe him

Thanks for all the kind words of welcome.  I ordered seeds of the superhot beast a few weeks ago, and will be planting them later this winter.  I'm looking forward to sampling them.  Some hot peppers, including bhut jolokia, just don't have much heat for me.  I can eat them, and enjoy the flavor, and not even break out in a sweat.  Others, including a fresno hybrid I've been growing now for several years, have intense heat to me.  Different people sense the various stimulating capsicums differently.  I am quite curious what the superhot beast will do for me!.  I have a friend who is even less sensitive to the heat in some of these peppers.  Walking in our garden, I pointed out a particularly hot pepper, and she picked it, and ate it like an apple.  No reaction at all to the heat, just enjoyed the flavor. 
Renais

Back