for-sale Superhot Plants for sale

Just letting you all know that Sunday Dec 19th will be the last day this year to get hold of some flowering superhot chilli plants. I have the Bhut Jolokia, Naga Morich and a small amount of 7 Pot left. Some of the 7 Pots already have fruit forming.
I will be at the Canning Vale Markets from 7am - 12.30pm. I will only know the bay number closer to the time but will post once I know or you can check Wildfire Chilli's facebook page. I am in a blue and white Gazebo and have the Wildfire Chilli banner at the back.

Get in now for that perfect hot Christmas gift that will keep giving.

Just letting you all know that Sunday Dec 19th will be the last day this year to get hold of some flowering superhot chilli plants. I have the Bhut Jolokia, Naga Morich and a small amount of 7 Pot left. Some of the 7 Pots already have fruit forming.
I will be at the Canning Vale Markets from 7am - 12.30pm. I will only know the bay number closer to the time but will post once I know or you can check Wildfire Chilli's facebook page. I am in a blue and white Gazebo and have the Wildfire Chilli banner at the back.

Get in now for that perfect hot Christmas gift that will keep giving.

so... when you moving to new york? :o) good luck on your sale .. upset your not closer grrr!

xox nicole

Ya
Your Right Nicole
I will swing right over there as soon as I get off of work here in Macon Ga. USA...just kidding partner ..I know it's for locals right ?

Thanks Nicole, they have been selling like crazy.
Thats what I think when I see all the offers from the USA so thought I'd put one up for the West Aussies. I know you have a state WA over there but yes it is just for local WA here :)

Ok this sunday is the last one for the year to get plants and any other of my stuff at the Canning Vale markets. I will be at bay 401. if you want to preorder them on my website you can. Please note that they are bigger than what is in the picture and are now in 150mm pots.

Damn, I wish I was nearer to you candise, I'm needing more plants, I guess it would be too much in postage to send them over this way?????

Hey Grant

I would love to help you out but there are two problems. One is quarantine and the other is that they are too far advanced that even if I could send them they would suffer badly or break during transit.
i do hope someone can help you out though. Good luck!

Back