superhot seeds CLOSED FOR NOW....

okay so MGOLD86 sent me a SFRB of supers the other day and i was bagging seeds and i thre pinch fuls in a pile just for you guys here at THP and whatever missed the bags.... there is chocolate bhuts,jonahs,7pots,butch ts, yellow habalokia, cherio, giant bhut. bhut carbons, Naga jolokias, Primos, Black habs, brown bhuts and alot more i will give these away for sasbe for the first 10 people then close it untill i give those out and if i have alot left i will reopen this for another 10 people...

THANKS TYLER

Just to make it clear -- Are these mixed bags of seed that could have any of those listed mixed together or is it a small amount of each type of seeds in separate bags so you know what is in each ? ( ie. one type per baggie labeled with the type or a mixed lot all in one baggie that you will not know what you are growing until you get pods )

all of you pm me for address..... 4 more left

Just to make it clear -- Are these mixed bags of seed that could have any of those listed mixed together or is it a small amount of each type of seeds in separate bags so you know what is in each ? ( ie. one type per baggie labeled with the type or a mixed lot all in one baggie that you will not know what you are growing until you get pods )
they are all mixed up but those are some that are in the bags

If there are any spots left I would love to have a few more varieties for next year.

Either way thanks for the generosity.

Hello!
I PM'd you Tyler about getting seeds.
You PM'd me back with your address. I sent out a letter with my mailing info and money to cover S&H + Postage.
I didn't hear back from you since then, so sent you another PM. Still no reply as to the seeds being sent.
It has been almost 2 weeks.
Could you please let me know what is happening with the seeds you sopposed to send me? I am moving very soon and do not want the seeds to get stuck in Postage Void!
Thanks,
Mark

Back