• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification.

Superhots and Hallucinations

Good point. Lines between hallucinagenic psychoactives and psychedelics are blurred.

Love Strassman books. Also read alot of shulgin.

I don't see chillies as psychedelics. But I've had crazy experiences with chillies and psychedelics.
They definitely act on each other.
I think the weirdest experience I've had is 3 scotch bonnet on a pizza then 2cb.
The endorphins, fire and psychedelics meant I had the most intense night ever. Left that lifestyle behind but wow, that was incredible!

Sounds like we have some psychonaut chili heads lurking about. :shh:
Yeh. I wouldn't dare touch anything now I live in Japan. Chillies are my strongest poison now! Sadly everyone has to grow up :(

Yeh. I wouldn't dare touch anything now I live in Japan. Chillies are my strongest poison now! Sadly everyone has to grow up :(

Yeah, my brother-in-law spent 8 years in Tokyo and explained to me the differences in drug culture and the serious penalties of drug use.

Yes, we all have to grow up, but I hope there is a "second adolescence" later in life where the consequences of experimentation are relatively small.

0.o​

"The merciless peppers of Quetzalacatenango, grown deep in the jungle primeval by the inmates of a Guatemalan insane asylum"

250px-Pepper.jpg

I was just coming in here to post this! lol

Yeah, my brother-in-law spent 8 years in Tokyo and explained to me the differences in drug culture and the serious penalties of drug use.

Yes, we all have to grow up, but I hope there is a "second adolescence" later in life where the consequences of experimentation are relatively small.
I did enough in my early 20s to kill a whale.. In the UK I've been caught and confiscated. Police said 'naughty!'
In Japan the best I could get away with is deportation never to return. So I'm a good boy nowadays!

The fact you can do ten years for a spliff (I don't smoke anyway) is enough to stop me doing anything illegal. I'm a good boy now.

A once a year camping trip never hurt anyone. Its a good re-set that keeps your soul grounded IMO.

My personality type is this: Achieve - aquire, achieve - aquire, achieve aquire achieve aquire... achieve achieve acheive.

Ive acheived some great career goals and am comfortable for sure, pursuing yet another, career goal even further up the ladder then Ive already gotten doesnt lead to happiness. Once I get there ... Ill only want to climb further.

That once a year camping trip stops that cycle, and focuses me on whats important. My family and friends and loving them the best I can. Thats what brings happiness... not the never ending pursuit of acomplishment.

At least thats what the caapi vine in the den, and the hawaiin baby woodrose in the foyer (both legal) told me :)

As for chillis causing hallucinations ... the DMT theory could be plausible, but Ive never experienced anything more then a strong endorphine dump.

I did ayahuasca too. Didn't trip but it solved my anxiety problems in a dream. Caapi vine is powerful!

Woodrose made me very ill

I did ayahuasca too. Didn't trip but it solved my anxiety problems in a dream. Caapi vine is powerful!

Woodrose made me very ill

Well, I dont really want to go any further off topic (both for the thread and the forum in general - theres others for this stuff) ...but...caapi should be paired with another plant and for HBWR research cold water extraction. No nausea whatsoever.

Im not sure exactly on the forum rules but Im guessing this is borderline or a violation so thats all Ill say :)

Ayahuasca didn't make me I'll. And it's considered inevitable.

I think Woodrose is lsa lysergic acid also in morning glory seeds. Lsd is lysergic acid diethymel.

I cycled past a kindergarten in summer, they were growing morning glory as a project, made me laugh!

Shouldn't be forum violation as it's all legal. I don't condone any of it. And don't encourage it. But given the topic, I hardly feel talking about it is violation

Well then...when in rome. :)

Certainly personal differences exist. woodrose and MG contain several components that cause stomach cramping and nausea for about everyone. Thing is ...they aren't water soluable ...LSA is. Coldwater extraction gets the good and leaves the bad behind. Discard the ground seeds don't consume.

Caapi is a strong maoi (mainly), but the dmt source in the brew usually comes from elsewhere (p. viridis, mhrb)... its the synergy of the two that makes aya brews famous. Not to say they aren't powerful on their own.

Yes. Woodrose seeds gave me cramps.

Caapi vine I had with something else. The vine is the monoamine oxidase inhibitor, forgot the other component.
.Regardless it cured my anxiety problems. I fell asleep hugging a radiator, best sleep I ever had. Dreams fixed my life, cause a voice said 'be grateful for what you have'. Mission complete.

I hear ya. Once a year is good ...no need for more in my case anyway. Out in the mountains..responsibility left behind. :)

They have freaking retreats nowdays that offer it!

Yeah I saw you can actually go on trips to the amazon to sit in the forest and do ayahuasca. It's on my to do list, but the wife won't approve!

Strassman's been mentioned a bit in this thread. I've found that the "Spirit Molecule" is a really great read for anyone interested in DMT. http://www.amazon.com/DMT-Molecule-Revolutionary-Near-Death-Experiences/dp/0892819278/

Hi Kalimazoop in my case my doctor fronds on his Patience stressing their already stressed out hearts by eating something hot enough to get your heart pounding in your chest and make you gulp for air while looking like you may bust a blood vessel all in a matter of a few minutes.
The problem I have is I have already had a bleeder in my brain that had to be fixed and later a heart attack, none of which was caused by eating a super hot.
I'm not as bad as the old man in Hawaii who curled up in a ball on the floor after eating a small piece of a Bhut, but eating a whole T.S. or a 7 Pod can make you squirm in your chair and clench your hand into a fist while trying not to look like your on fire in front of your least favorite son in law, and hoping like hell, he will take the bait and try two eat two just because I eat one. When you get in your 60's you have to be careful that you don't push your luck a little to far.
I can't wait to to get some Primo or perhaps a Reaper seeds as the Punk %##@% son in law is coming for a visit this fall and I want to make him cry like a baby that had his candy taken away,
Sorry for ranting.

georgej I wonder if they can make a synthetic some DMT, I might have some use for a few mgs, just kidding Oh yes, yes, this thread is about "can peppers make you hallucinate" and I would like to think that somewhere out there is a "Merciless pepper of Quetzalactenago" maybe a plant breeder might find a crazy gene and breed it into a pepper. worth the thought.

Yeah you can synth dmt.
Strassman's book tells you all about it, he does intravenous tests on volunteers. The hardest bit for him was getting a company to produce it pure enough for iv in his research.

DMT is already present in alot of plants, but it's orally inactive without monoamine oxidase inhibitors.

Back