• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

superoot air-pots

hey im looking into getting some superoot-air-pots nothing major like maybe 4-6. anywhere from 6 gallon - 8 gallon.

just wondering if anyone knows some sites that are cheaper or places to get them, i dont mind spending the $15 or so a container but they want like $50 for shipping to Canada once place wanted $350 shipping lol.

so if you could link places for me that would be great or if you own them let me know where you got them would help greatly thanks.

Superroot air pots are terrible. Don't waste your money. I've used them and grow bags/fabric pots are far superior.

They are not terrible at all.   Here is a 10 gallon air pot I'm growing with.  Golfball size trinidad scorpions not even ripe.  The 5 gallon cloth pot also has golfball size peppers but the air pot plant is a lot bigger(not saying it's because of the air pot)so both are awesome.  The air pots are worth it because they wil last forever, are easier to clean than any other pot,and easier to plant up.  Just unscrew a couple plastic pieces and no roots will be torn. You can also put two small ones together and try different sizes,ideas,etc. 

Back