vendor Supreme Growers

Just a shout out to the owners at Supreme Growers.
I'm staying at Steve Blackburns place here in West Palm Beach, Fl.
We're going to dinner tonight to talk Hot Peppers.
Steve just returned from Costa Rica and a meeting with their Agriculture Minister.
I'm meeting Scott Freeman at his Bamboo farm next month on the other coast.
I used their Myco Tea and Kelp products recently on 3 fig trees that were stalled out at about 4' high. In the last few months they have shot up to over 7feet tall and loaded with figs.
These are quality guys with quality products and they have some big things in the works.
I'm working with them on a special "Pepper Joe's Epsom Salt Mix" that will be awesome on pepper plants...it will have molasses sprayed on the powder along with some other good stuff.
I give a 100% vote of confidence to Supreme growers products.
Pepper Joe

TylerInNiagara said:
New products will be available around march 14th http://www.supremegrowers.com/categories/all-products/ "BudCharge is our pre-bloom stimulant product. It uses natural phytohormones, amino acids, vitamins and minerals to enhance your plants late vegetative growth to the early stages of blooming/fruit setting."

Amino Acid Organic Fertilizer Increases Yields and Will Not Burn Plants
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXeL3dUuqhk

Had a great stay at Steve Blackburn's Condo in West Palm Beach, Fl.
We cemented our business relationship and became friends at the same time.
We're going to co-brand some products for 2014.
Here's Steve and his family with Penny and I.
Supreme growers Steve Blackburn and family.jpg

Looking forward to us doing some big things, Steve.
Next month....off to visit their Bamboo farms on the other coast....and talk about growing Peppers.
PJ

I usually see more pollen but this is still much more than I see from most pepper plants even bonnie plants (Wall-mart) Not the best picture my finger was not that clean I was gardening but Bud Charger is great :D

35j9x52.jpg

Thanks PepperJoe for getting me hooked on Supreme Growers :)

Here's a pic of me and Steve Blackburn....owner of Supreme Growers.
WHAT A TEAM he has assembled.
I told him the other day he's the Master "Facilitator"....putting together some of the top guns in the Horticulture/Gardening/Fertilizing business.
One guy has two MBA's and is going for his Masters.
Another one grew up on a farm in Russia and just seems to know how to grow anything.
The third one I talked to....I believe chemist background...we brainstormed about creating some cutting edge Hot Pepper Ferts... and co-branding Pepper Joe's and Supreme growers.
Stay tuned for all of that.
Meanwhile, I'm not sure if I ever met a more ambitious and tenacious guy as Steve who also has a lot of vision for a young guy.
Again, I highly recommend their products. Steve gave me a bunch of new stuff...Silicone fertilizer and SuperKelp....and so far it's all getting fantastic results for me in my personal garden.

Story to continue to unfold...
Pepper Joe
Supreme growers, Steve..jpg

The website has been updated I just ordered more bud charger the big jug with the cap and I found ordering was easier than before. 
 "This charge will appear on your credit card statement as payment to PAYPAL *SUPREMEGROW."

illWill said:
I'm always wary of products that claim titles like "supercharger" lol
It works well I have had large flowers loaded with pollen and more peppers that's why I purchased more.

My mom had a cactus for a few years  last year I noticed it was turning black I honestly didn’t expect it to survive I added some Soil and Myco to the dirt watered it and it’s not only alive almost 1 year later but it’s slightly larger than before.

Mycorrhizae Benefits Atul Nayar Mon Jan 25 At 2
http://www.slideshare.net/unlautahgreen/mycorrhizae-benefits-atul-nayar-mon-jan-25-at-2?from_search=16

Mycorrhizal Applications, Inc. and "The Future of Fertilizer" as seen on the History Channel

Foliar Feeding with Liquid Kelp Extract

"Why not spray them with seaweed/kelp extract? Those who have read my previous articles or attended my workshops have heard me speak of the benefits of foliar feeding liquid seaweed/kelp extract. By spraying the foliage with liquid seaweed extract, also known as liquid kelp extract, you are introducing substances into the plant that will make it stronger, healthier and increase it's resistance to sap sucking pests and diseases.
Although it isn't known yet why kelp products give some kind of biological control over many plant diseases, busy researchers will soon tell us why. I know that my plants when foliar fed with liquid kelp extract develop a resistance to many diseases and pests. They become much stronger. When I apply it as a foliar feed I also reduce the incidence of aphid damage, mildew and fungus. This can be important for rose growers."

"
When liquid kelp extract is sprayed on the plant the minerals and nutrients are absorbed by the leaves and go into the sap of the plant. From a quantity of product standpoint, this seems to be more cost effective than putting lots of composted or granular kelp into the soil, because you use much less product when spraying. However, I am not saying that the plants don't need nourishment at the root zone and I also include kelp meal as an amendment when re-building my soil. I just can't afford to apply it in large quantities as a farmer near the sea might.
It is known that soils high in organic materials are home to soil fungii and bacteria (microbes) that are known to produce natural antibiotics. These natural antibiotics hold down the population of plant pathogens (the bad guys). When these antibiotics are produced in sufficient quantities, from a soil rich in organics, they enter the plant through the roots and help it resist disease. Researchers think that composted kelp added to the organics in the soil could substantially increase this process of making natural antibiotics."

"It is important to know that kelp contains all known trace elements in a form acceptable to plants. Acceptable is the magic word here. I have written about the wonders of using liquid kelp as a foliar feed in my book on growing tomatoes. In addition to using it on a frequent schedule, the first thing I do when I see a plant, tomato or otherwise, that shows a deficiency, or signs of disease, is to spray it with a solution of liquid kelp extract. Many times the improvement can be seen within hours ."

http://www.sweettomatotestgarden.com/articles/files/kelp.htm

pepperjoe said:
Here's a pic of me and Steve Blackburn....owner of Supreme Growers.
WHAT A TEAM he has assembled.
I told him the other day he's the Master "Facilitator"....putting together some of the top guns in the Horticulture/Gardening/Fertilizing business.
One guy has two MBA's and is going for his Masters.
Another one grew up on a farm in Russia and just seems to know how to grow anything.
The third one I talked to....I believe chemist background...we brainstormed about creating some cutting edge Hot Pepper Ferts... and co-branding Pepper Joe's and Supreme growers.
Stay tuned for all of that.
Meanwhile, I'm not sure if I ever met a more ambitious and tenacious guy as Steve who also has a lot of vision for a young guy.
Again, I highly recommend their products. Steve gave me a bunch of new stuff...Silicone fertilizer and SuperKelp....and so far it's all getting fantastic results for me in my personal garden.

Story to continue to unfold...
Pepper Joe
attachicon.gif
Supreme growers, Steve..jpg

Silica not Silicone ;)

Simply Silica 50oz
http://www.supremegrowers.com/products/simply-silica-50oz-drainback

"Potassium Silica is an easy to use liquid that provides supplemental potassium (3.7%) and silicon (7.8%). The latest research proves that plants benefit in many important ways from supplemental soluble silicon. These benefits include greater tolerance of environmental stresses, such as cold, heat, drought, salinity, mineral toxicity or deficiency, improved growth rates and resistance to insects and fungi. Soluble silicon promotes natural fungal defense mechanisms in plants, significantly reducing and, in many cases eliminating entirely, the need to use fungicides. Silicon deposited in epidermal cell walls makes plants resistant to small sucking insects. The resulting increased mechanical strength in epidermal cell walls enhances leaf presentation and stem strength. Soluble silicon enhances metabolic functions and improves pollen fertility, fruit and flower count."

http://www.simplyhydro.com/benifits_of_silicone.htm

Maximum Yield USA - Nov 2013
Page 107

Mycorrhizae: The Straight Story
"What are mycorrhizae?
The term mycorrhizae describes the symbiotic (living together with mutual benefit) relationship between specialized soil fungi and the roots of most plants on Earth. Myco = fungus, rhizo = root. These fungi have been associated with plant roots for 460 million years ever since plants began to grow in soil. Other soil microbes become associated with the mycorrhizal fungi in the rhizosphere soil—soil associated with and influenced by root exudates. Then, rhizosphere soil becomes mycorrhizosphere soil—soil influenced by both fungus and roots. The mycorrhizal fungi become the interface between soil and plant roots—the fungi colonize the roots internally, and the soil externally. Internally, the fungus becomes the interface where nutrient exchanges occur between the fungus and plant by direct contact of the fungus with the root cells: carbon energy from the plant to the fungus, and soil nutrients from the fungus to the host plant. A plant with mycorrhizae is physiologically altered due to biochemical changes that occur in the plant."
http://maximumyield.com/
http://maximumyield.com/features/articles/item/1014-mycorrhizae-the-straight-story

Is all this Supreme Growers stuff you're using organic? I'm asking because I'm interested but strictly if it is organic. The results are still marvelous yet if not organic I will not use it. I'd appreciate some info.

Good stuff bro.

7potquezada said:
Is all this Supreme Growers stuff you're using organic? I'm asking because I'm interested but strictly if it is organic. The results are still marvelous yet if not organic I will not use it. I'd appreciate some info.

Good stuff bro.

It's all natural but the only product Certified as organic is the Soil Blast "OMRI Listed" Kelp, Potash. Mycorrhizae are all natural maybe it costs them money to have things OMRI tested and listed?

Back