• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Swap meet

Well folks, I have taken a bit of a break from growing this past year, but 2019 will be a GREAT year. Here is what I would like to see on this thread, FUN. If you have some seeds you wanna swap for something, post it. If you are looking for something in particular, ask. If you wanna throw some seeds out there just to see what happens in other parts of the country/world, post em up.

The first year I was here, I offered up a few packs of seeds, and the response I got was amazing. Seeing what everyone did with them and could produce was almost as great as my own grow. So, here is what I am going to do this year. I have mainly super hots. I need to mild things down a bit, I'd like to add some varieties of jalapenos, cubanelle, poblano, manzano, and anything suggested.

Another thing I'd like to do is draw 5 names on February 2nd to send a pack of random seeds I have. A few varieties will be included (labeled). These are seeds I have either received or harvested my self. They are OP, but still produce some good peppers with some dam good heat.

Ready, Set, GO.

I actually started doing this last week. I was in need of some yellow fatalli seeds and a few people stepped up to help. They are both helping me out and it turns out that I have seeds both of them had been looking for as well. It's a great way to help each other out and to get to know people better. They are getting seeds they had been looking for and I'm getting far more then I had ask for.

That being said, I've got a few lower heat seeds I can hook you up with if you'd like. Check out my profile for a list of the seeds I've got and message me if you see anything you might like.

I've got a few of the varieties you are looking for right now, listed on my trade list. I'm definitely on the hunt for a Pubescens variety or two to try indoors.. Otherwise I'm pretty set, except for growing space. I can send you some regardless, just PM me and address and what you need.

How low heat you looking? Ive got: Aji Fantasy, Aji bolsa de dulce, Pimenta de neyde X Bhut (tasted like a Bhut with jalapeño heat), banana peppers, Italian pepperonchinis and Golden Habanero. Everything else is super hots or new seeds that havent been grown out yet

Wouldnt mind some Red Savinas, Yaki blues or Mata Frades :dance:

Ghost Pepper Revolution said:
How low heat you looking? Ive got: Aji Fantasy, Aji bolsa de dulce, Pimenta de neyde X Bhut (tasted like a Bhut with jalapeño heat), banana peppers, Italian pepperonchinis and Golden Habanero. Everything else is super hots or new seeds that havent been grown out yet

Wouldnt mind some Red Savinas, Yaki blues or Mata Frades :dance:
I just need a few to make the grow a little more wide spread. So far i have 14 germinating and the lowest heat i have is the lemon drop. Everything else is pretty high on the scale (800k+) so im open to anything. I do not believe I have any red savinas. I have 3 different habs, i believe I have chocolates, orange and reds. But i dont have any reds that are ttue savinas. They were OP when I got them.

Blitz527 said:
I just need a few to make the grow a little more wide spread. So far i have 14 germinating and the lowest heat i have is the lemon drop. Everything else is pretty high on the scale (800k+) so im open to anything. I do not believe I have any red savinas. I have 3 different habs, i believe I have chocolates, orange and reds. But i dont have any reds that are ttue savinas. They were OP when I got them.
Lol I know the feeling, I didnt realize that lemon drop is an Aji Limon. Thought they were different for some reason. Interested in the lemon drop and chocolate hab, Im guessing nothing I have floats your boat. Lol

Ghost Pepper Revolution said:
Lol I know the feeling, I didnt realize that lemon drop is an Aji Limon. Thought they were different for some reason. Interested in the lemon drop and chocolate hab, Im guessing nothing I have floats your boat. Lol
I am open to growing anything. If you look at my log from 2 years ago, I went a little over board but it was fun. I have a current germ list on my profile page. Let me see what I have for lemon drops.
Heres what I have now for seeds:
Trinidad moruga scorpion
Orange copenhagen ghost
Birds eye
7 pot gigantic sr chocolate
Standard ghost
Red habs
Chocolate habs
Portugal
Bolivian rainbow
Aji melocoton
Bishop crown